I think i got ripped off...Suggestions?

ApexerER

I once bought a used scope from someone online.  After some time, I started emailing him but never got a response.  A couple of weeks later, he responded and apologized.  He said he had left for Mexico for vacation and just got back and thought he had sent the package already but apparently he didn't.  I received the product a full month after I had sent payment.  Even if going on vacation is a viable excuse, it still only accounts for 2 weeks out of the entire month.

I thought paypal didn't pay out untill seller gives confirmation of shipping ?? Funds on my card always shows pending sale until item is shipped ....

They don't release funds until 8 days after delivery date unless positive feedback is left. Up to 21 days from payment sent date...at least from my experience

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, stoneam2006 said:

They don't release funds until 8 days after delivery date unless positive feedback is left. Up to 21 days from payment sent date...at least from my experience

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I think that's only ebay and before a seller has enough transactions.  Direct paypal releases immediately.

• Like 1

Well, I logged onto Archery Talk this morning and had a message from the person I purchased my item from. He said it was shipped on Saturday and should arrive today. That he was sorry and would never screw someone. I feel much better but boy. It sure is fishy that he was logging onto the forum and not responding to the messages I sent him. Hopefully it shows.....

• Like 2

Good to hear you got your stuff. I just bought a pair of cabelas outfitter wool pants off a guy on archery talk last night. I've had the matching jacket for 3 years but always wanted to complete the suit and get the pants. Just happened to come across them last night in my size. $50 for $220 pants. I'll take it! First time buying something from a forum member so hopefully all goes smooth. I sure hope so cause the guys screen name is like pastorjim or something. Would like to think a pastor wouldn't screw me out of 50 bucks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1