Love it when the weather cooperates....

growalot

5 minutes ago, growalot said:

Thursday....Lol........I had just looked at the weather for tomorrow when I wrote that. In between cutting and freezing musk melon.....so many  muskmelons

WOMAN! I like your style, but damn you can confuse the hell out of people. LOL

No mention of Thursday until now. Jeez! :cheese:

Change of plans...We went to gun store in PA ...picked up a few things ,New Horndy 243 s no for me and bow wax....somethings for Mr B. To drove over to Watkins Glen to  Famous Brands(?) Tried on boots and shoes....I got some nice slip on Dannkos ...then realised we were enjoying the drive and such...for git lunch until 3 pm...So came home and had sausage and left overs....hunt in morning for me and then headed to camp to mow and check stands..blaze some trails with the DR while he knows...last time I did that I jumped a black bear on the way to my why.pine stand...little scary...lol

BTW..for guys with bosses..when they rarely take any time off...and never "vacation"....DO NOT CALL THEM  FOR ANYTHING. His phone rang non stop...and his text messaging blew up...We reminisced about the 70's as we cruised listening to that music on Sirrus...how there were no cell phones and you couldn't be reached, no one wanted to. They figured stuff out or just waited. I miss those days!

But we had a simple,great time.