What happened to the Xbow inclusion thread?

Steuben Jerry

The crossbow does not fit into the category of archery equipment. It has a stock, cheek plate, trigger, and rifle style sights. The crossbow can be fitted with a telescopic sight, carried cocked, shot out of a vehicle window, and has an average effective range of 69 yards (Marlow Report).

The argument that bowhunters do not want to share the woods with anyone is totally untrue. Technical improvements in modern archery equipment make bowhunting accessible to almost everyone but the severely handicapped. The bowhunting season is not a closed season. Anyone who wishes to accept the challenge and complete the necessary education course may take part.

Edited by Ljc2

1 hour ago, WNYBuckHunter said:

I dont think theres many hunting related subjects that havent been covered at one time or another on this site. The different threads on each subject usually take similar twists and turns. Its the nature of a chat forum.

Btw if you want to make the rules so that nobody can disgree with you or they will be kicked off for no reason post those rules on here and i will not say another word . Next time before you go psycho on here .  I did not  say anything bad about you . And you broke your own rules i was never warmed  Of anything . Im not going to respond anymore to this thread .

And i expect a apology from you .

Im done  talking .

13 minutes ago, Ljc2 said:

Btw if you want to make the rules so that nobody can disgree with you or they will be kicked off for no reason post those rules on here and i will not say another word . Next time before you go psycho on here .  I did not  say anything bad about you . And you broke your own rules i was never warmed  Of anything . Im not going to respond anymore to this thread .

Im done  talking .

Hear that knocking on the door? It's those nice people in the white coats.  They just want to take you for a little ride. Now go along with them. We'll all still be here when you get back.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ljc2 said:

Im done  talking .

Im sure youll see this because you cant help yourself.

When you signed up for the forum, you agreed to certain rules. One of which is that you will not use inappropriate language. I suspended you because you violated that rule too many times, just like anyone else I have to keep warning.

Another rule is that you cant have multiple accounts, so seeing as you broke that one immediately after earning a suspension, Im banning you for good. Adios!

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, stoneam2006 said:

You wouldn't believe the range and accuracy I get out of this miracle bow

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Real easy to shoot too, I bet. Two shots of practice and it's off to kill all the deer!