What happened to the Xbow inclusion thread?

Steuben Jerry

The last I saw, it was running in favor of full inclusion vs leaving it the way it is now by about a 2:1 margin.  I can only assume that did not fit someone's agenda so they made it go away.   The truth is a difficult thing to hide but the loosing side is so desperate to hold the line they will try just about anything at this point.  

The last I saw, it was running in favor of full inclusion vs leaving it the way it is now by about a 2:1 margin.  I can only assume that did not fit someone's agenda so they made it go away.   The truth is a difficult thing to hide but the loosing side is so desperate to hold the line they will try just about anything at this point.  

Haha you and your conspiracy's. I'm sure that's exactly what happened.

If you spent half the time shooting a vertical bow that you waste bitching about not being able to use your Xbow you would be proficient enough that you wouldn't consider an Xbow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 6

:popcorn3:

6 minutes ago, Buckmaster7600 said:

If you spent half the time shooting a vertical bow that you waste bitching about not being able to use your Xbow you would be proficient enough that you wouldn't consider an Xbow.

:popcorn2:

• Like 2

True story

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

All that poll showed is there are more gun hunters then bow hunters .
People that actually can shoot a bow don't want a crossbow or want them hunting there season you don't need a poll to figure it out .

Not true...I practice as much as many and am very confident in my ability 2 dead deer this season both dropped within feet 1 dropped in spot and I am very proud to be pro xbow...so just bc we are about sharing the woods and allowing more hunters in the woods to enjoy the season doesn't mean we can't shoot vert equipment as well as the next guy.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

After seeing my gun only hunting buddy pick up a new crossbow and drill quarter sized groups at 40yards with a stock sniper 370. He had assembled it wrong and I had to reassemble it for him. he shot like that with no prior experience. 2 shots to dial in at 20 yards.
I immediately understood why people are against it.

I work all summer almost every day on form, muscle memory and shooting balance to not even get groups that good.

There is a skill in compound hunting not as much as traditional or recurve obviously.

I feel that extra practice and dedication is deserving of special time.

That said I'd be okay with the season being split down the middle. And you can bet I'll be getting a crossbow to use during the crossbow only season.

I see the crossbow as a much better and precise tool. Why use a hand screwdriver when I can use a drill.

Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

All it showed is that people here are ignorant !!! If you choose or anybody else chooses to hunt with a bow that's great,, compounds are a gift shooting for shooting deer it is really no great accomplishment ,, seriously .... Not everybody is the same or has the same talents or skills,,,, crossbows can be used in many different hunting scenarios as a tool where a bow won't work as well,,, if it lets someone unable or willing to choose that over a compound, why in world would it affect you in any way ??? No one owns the deer and if it allows someone to take an animal in an effective way and enjoy hunting at the same time what's the hurt,,, there are really bigger things in life to be concerned about,,, they are just deer,,, it's supposed to be enjoyable, sharing commoradery , experience to be remembered ,, not  "oh" he's not a hunter cause he shot it with his crossbow,,, you really could say that about a compound in my opinion,,, I guess you guys don't gun hunt cause its to easy for you..

just my 2 cents I think this whole thing is just silly...

• Like 3

Reading these posts it is quite clear that jealousy is the number one reason for excluding crossbows from all of archery season. The fact that crossbows are so easy to use causes resentment among those against them. For those here who claim they deserve a special season because of the time they send practicing with their compound bows guess what, I'm sure you spend such time because you enjoy practicing with your bows. Your enjoyment and time spent practicing should not equate to excluding others from enjoying their time spent hunting with a similar but different type of bow.  

• Like 5