Is this Hillary ??

Image result for ruby slippers  

The witch is dead ???? Is this over or will she rise again and still have supporters ?

One week to go and this is getting crazier by the minute

She will have no staff left when this is all over. Podesta will be outside looking in on November 9, one way or another, others will be dropping like flies at this point and when do they all start to roll over on Hillary? There is NO HONOR among criminals when their own ass is on the line.

One week left and it will be a wild ride......  

• Like 1

I make two promises to you:

1) If she wins the presidency, she'll never face justice over the emails or clinton foundation. Pardon from obama and if he refuses, she'll pardon herself
2) If she loses the presidency she will NEVER, EVER run again. This is absolutely, guaranteed her last and final chance to become president. I'm even more confident of that than I am of 1). She blew the 2008 campaign, and if she blows this due to her corruption and criminal behavior not even the dems, stupid as they have proven themselves by nominating her, would back that horse again. This doesn't even require the high chance she has a medical event in the next four years that permanently precludes any serious considering of her even being fit for office.

I guess my disgust and lack of trust in the entire political word surrounds solely over the fact that anyone, or political organization can stand behind the Clinton name. Their legacy is wrought with scandal for centuries now. She surrounds herself by people of very poor ethics, shady deals and the greed for money and political power. 

Do I believe Trump deserves to wear a halo ? No, I do not!!! But given both their histories its an easy decision !!! Trump's worst attribute is he had a gutter mouth and is crude in nature. That being the only dirt thrown against him by the Clinton side.      

Edited by Salmon_Run
added text
  • Like 2

You know people on the left miss a lot. Donna Brazile Gives Hillary the Debate questions and she accepts. That right there tells you a lot about her character, she will do or say anything. The witch under the house was a better person. Mean while Hillary is still serving her minions.

hillary and Kool-aide.jpg