Do you think this guy was rutting?

DaSwampBuk

Lol. I didn't even notice that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First thing I noticed. I zoomed in and sure enough there's another mini size buck hiding in the grass there. I hope I don't have nightmares tonight.

10 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

What's with the baby buck in the blue circle? It's freaking me out

I have to use an app on my phone for my card viewer to work since I'm too impatient to wait until I get home. Anyways, it puts that little circle on my screen with the last picture on my card and it stayed on when I did a screenshot. Now just pay that much attention to detail in the woods and you should be all set!

• Like 1

I have to use an app on my phone for my card viewer to work since I'm too impatient to wait until I get home. Anyways, it puts that little circle on my screen with the last picture on my card and it stayed on when I did a screenshot. Now just pay that much attention to detail in the woods and you should be all set!

I always pay attention to everything possible. I hope that baby buck wonders onto my land, really like that little guy.

6 minutes ago, DaSwampBuk said:

Not to get off topic.  How can I do that?  I can view an SD card with my phone?

7 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

http://www.cabelas.com/product/STEALTH-CAM-MEMORY-CARD-READER-FOR-IPHONE/2360376.uts

have this and love it ^^^

Good luck on that big ole boy. He's a dandy 

That's the same one I have, they make different ones for droid and apple, if you can use eBay or Amazon you can avoid the usually ridiculous Cabela's shipping

• Like 1

I bought a reader from radio shack. it works with my all my tablets and my phone. All have Android. I did have to buy an adapter cord for it, it about 3 inches. Goes from large USB to mini for phone and my smaller tablet. Cost was $11 for both. works great.  they also sell ones for X2 cards. make sure you read to make sure it takes sd. Also do not buy the one they have for sd , xd, and mini sd. It will not work with phone.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Taylormike said:

Not to get off topic.  How can I do that?  I can view an SD card with my phone?

you can just get a micro sd card for your trail cam, they always come with an adapter to fit in a regular sd slot. or you can do what my father inlaw does and just bring a digital camera with you and you can view the pics on that

• Like 1

Carefully with some of the larger ones . I couldn't get them to fit because of phone case. The 3rd one I bought fits and works well. I forget who makes it but got on amazon for like 15 dollars. Also , not sure if they all do this but you can only view on full size pic at a time . Then got to click out and back to next thumb nail to see next in full screen view. Found that annoying but it's tiny and awesome to be able to see cam pic in the stand

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk