Gotta get my walker

fasteddie

I can picture all kinds of hunter-friendly add-ons and accessories. How about a gun scabbard? And maybe some clamp-on gun rests. I think a rain-hood would be useful too. I can see a whole line of hunting accessories for some one to offer and get rich off of.

• Like 3

On 12/3/2016 at 4:56 AM, Doc said:

I can picture all kinds of hunter-friendly add-ons and accessories. How about a gun scabbard? And maybe some clamp-on gun rests. I think a rain-hood would be useful too. I can see a whole line of hunting accessories for some one to offer and get rich off of.

Doc ---- Seriously , I have a gun scabbord . I bought it at a gun show a few years ago and never used it . 

I suppose that if you had a motor added on to that walker, it would be illegal to shoot from it. But a little modification of that scabbard like turning it into a revolving turret, you would have one heck of a killing machine!

ya gotta wrap in camo burlap and and a folding chair and sit behind it.  In all honesty, I already have my senior old man plan to hunt. Ride the 4 wheeler up too my ground site. Drape it with camo burlap and sit in front of it in a small  folding chair and use it as a wind break.