What are the chances?

growalot

That 10 will show back up in the morning?...he was chasing doe and had another buck with him..I saw two big bodied deer...but he's the only one  I got a good look at the rack...man he was fast once spotting me. Bound through the swamp at a good clip but  slowed a lot before hitting the deep culvert and road...which tells me he wasn't spooked too bad. The doe be there I am sure..Gosh it is so dang thick in there you can barely see anything until it's on top of you...which is why it's great hunting.

11 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

22.43%. Just an educated guess 

I would say 18.6%. When you take the percentage of chance, divide it by the 'facts' that the deer are no where to be seen any more for most members here, then add trail cams, subtract the deer who just show up on said cams to laugh at you, add two strawberries, one lime, and a pickle, then take the fruit away and add broccoli, you get an exact 18.6% with a pickle on the side.

Go sit the spot again and let us know how it goes. Good luck growie.

• Like 4

OH I'll be there..the wind will be perfect for a morning hunt..SSE and very mild ..but the walk down in the dark will be a challenge 19 degrees and steep ,snow over slick wet..then add the 2 stream crossings and boot sucking mud...one reason the deer go here...it has to go many degrees below zero before anything freezes down there..Warm due to vegetation  always wet and rotting, giving off heat...The doe will be there so I know the buck will be as well...I also know that doe bleat is working on both. Then add surrounding hunters pushing deer into the swamps...A few guys will be ticked to see my bright orange self in that stand...how to mess up the last weekend trespassing drives.

The sun will be at my back  not shining in my eyes in the morning..much better!

With the swamps full of buck I have a great chance of seeing something with horns or one of those big doe...Yes I did track him and I saw where he was chasing those doe..I also know exactly who will be push B-) the section of swamp  That connects to ours...also the chances are they will be on that QDM place a quarter mile from us and where he was headed.

I've known they were here all along but to be honest fear keeps me from hunting it.The trespassing  opening week is very bad ,nearly impossible to see anything  in there... This winter I will start a shooting house and build a few stands that can't be stolen in better spots...They will see my presence there next bow/ opener while I have a couple of friends on the upper lands across the street. After It's set up this winter .,I'll only hunt it those key times and avoid it the rest of the year..I'll take advantage of those guys pushing the lands either side.