Coyote attacks man video

erussell

Swing! Batter,batter.....SWING!

Seriuosly though,what a dumbaxx! Can you say rabies? You never know.....we just had a case of rabies in a cat about a 1/4 mile from my house. More than likely,one of the free range pests that frequent my porch at all hours and get my cat going crazy and wakes me up. That's one less to worry about.

We had a ladie here in Binghamton a few weeks back that was out shoveling her driveway and felt something pulling on her glove and looked down and had a gray fox attached to her hand. She shook it of and turned to go back to her house and it attached itself to her thigh. She punched it off her thigh and went in the house. She is currently getting her shots and the fox was never found.

I had that second video happen to me while turkey hunting. Only thing is a load of 4s at 10 yards gives em a real headache.

He probably would have shot the coyote if it had been in season. An ethical hunter no doubt. My question, how many of you guys would have shot the coyote??

Dave

These coyote won't be attacking anybody.

[table][tr][td][table][tr][td]  COYOTES[/size]:[/size][/size]        [/size][/size]      These guy's have been busy this winter!!![/size][/size]          [/size][/size]    This is Tony and Terry Russell, and Rocky Longbrake.  { Dupree , SD }[/size]

[/size][/size]        You don't think we don't have a coyote problem in western South Dakota well think again![/size]      [/size][/size]      These three boys shot over 400 hundred coyotes in western South Dakota from the first of[/size]      November to the first week of February 2011 with in twenty-five miles of my home town.[/size]      [/size][/size]      There are 208 coyotes in this picture and the balance of the coyotes had mange. I do truly[/size]      thank these three boys for all the help in the control of these predators![/size]      [/size][/size]      I'm a rancher in western South Dakota and with out their help with predator control it would[/size]      be impossible to raise livestock. (see pictures below) [/size][/size]    [/size]    [/size][/size]    [/size]    [/size][/size]   

</blockquote>[/t][/t][/td][/tr][/table]

2 attachmentsDownload all attachments  View all images  [table][tr][td]alt=image001.jpghttps://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=ebf340cc15&view=att&th=12ea77379374325e&attid=0.1&disp=thd&zw[/img][/td][td]image001.jpg

318K  View  Download  [/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]alt=image002.jpghttps://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=ebf340cc15&view=att&th=12ea77379374325e&attid=0.2&disp=thd&zw[/img][/td][td]image002.jpg

256K  View  Download  [/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]cleardot.gif Reply[/td][td]cleardot.gif Reply to all[/td][td]cleardot.gif Forward[/td][td]

[/td][td]

[/td][td]

[/td][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]Fishing in Saskatchewan - Experience World Class Fishing InAdSaskatchewan. Start Planning Here!www.Fishing-In-Saskatchewan.com [table][tr][td]

[/td][td]cleardot.gif New windowcleardot.gif Print allcleardot.gif Expand allcleardot.gif Collapse allcleardot.gif Forward allAdsGuaranteed Elk HuntingThe Ultimate Elk Hunting Challenge On 11,000 Acres-No License Requiredwww.JuniperMountain.netWyoming Hunting TripDiscover the Great Hunting in Wyoming. Plan your trip today.www.WyomingTourism.orgFree Wild Hog HuntTexas is over-run with hogs Help! 3 day/2night with meals and lodgingwww.HogHuntingHogHunting.comWorld Class Mule DeerGuaranteed 160-200+ inch All Weapons - 100% Fair chasewww.bmohunts.comDeer Aging ToolQuick & easy way to age harvested white-tailed deerwww.deeragingtool.comMore about...Field Dressing Deer »

Deer Hunting »

Butcher Deer »

Whitetail Deer Hunts »

About these links[/td][/tr][/table]« Back to InboxArchiveReport spamDeleteMove to Labels More actions  1 of 7 Older ›Get Gmail on your phone. It's super-fast. Visit http://mobile.google.com/ on your phone's web browser.    Learn moreYou are currently using 64 MB (0%) of your 7560 MB.Last account activity: 20 minutes ago on this computer.  DetailsGmail view: standard | turn on chat | turn on buzz | older contact manager | basic HTML  Learn more©2011 Google - Terms - Privacy Policy - Gmail Blog - Google Home[/td][/tr][/table]

I had that second video happen to me while turkey hunting. Only thing is a load of 4s at 10 yards gives em a real headache.

He probably would have shot the coyote if it had been in season. An ethical hunter no doubt. My question, how many of you guys would have shot the coyote??

Dave

The way the vid looked to me was that the coyote kept coming until the hunter made a move, at which point it turned and ran, so chances are if he made a move earlier the coyote would have never got that close. But he didnt cause he wanted a good video to upload on youtube.

Dave

So I was illegal?

I didn't say spring turkey.

Dave

5.9 i was referring to the second video not you.

Dave

So I was illegal?

I didn't say spring turkey.

Am I the only one who thinks that the coyote in the first video was really tame and was simply playing? That sure is the way it looked to me. It never once looked like he was really attacking. No growling or snarling or any real sign of a serious attack.

Doc

First one reminded me of my dog when we are playing, doesnt look to scary to me. During the summer we used to have a young coyote that would follow our tractor after mowing hay, him and my dog would play the whole time, chasing eachother back and forth

A few years ago while turkey hunting in the spring i had a grey fox, literlly walk over my legs while i was sitting with my back against the tree.