Good buck on new Browning Cam!!!

This is my first card pull from the new Browning 2017 Strike Force Pro HD. I must say that the daytime pics are much better than last year's model. Only a three day soak so I really didn't have many night pics to analyze, but ...overall I'm liking this cam better than my 2016 Strike Force Elite. May have to hit up Phade again to try a new blackflash model!!!

As for the buck, I'm really happy with the jump this 3 year old has made from last year. Great tinelength with more to go on his G3's. Now if he's only do something about those weak brows...lol. I love getting to "know" bucks over multiple years and seeing how they change as they mature. The other buck in pic #4 also made it. Hope he shows up on cam soon, he's a stud 3 year old!

IMG_0026.JPG

IMG_0027 (2).JPG

Last year:

IMG_1086.jpg

IMG_0627.jpgIMG_0041.JPG

• Like 12

Toying with pulling the trigger on a couple of new Brownings myself.

My only complaint with Brownings is that night time video is limited to 20sec. I really only use video mode over scrapes, but I found that 45sec is about a perfect amount of time for that. 

Edited by Cabin Fever

54 minutes ago, Cabin Fever said:

My only complaint with Brownings is that night time video is limited to 20sec. I really only use video mode over scrapes, but I found that 45sec is about a perfect amount of time for that. 

I've never used video on any of my cams. Would be kinda cool to get some scrape action on video.

On 7/21/2017 at 11:33 AM, Cabin Fever said:

Browning has dynamic video now. Action in front it, and the cam stays on. It's not a perfect science, but it helps.

26 minutes ago, phade said:

Browning has dynamic video now. Action in front it, and the cam stays on. It's not a perfect science, but it helps.

Isn't that dynamic video only for daytime video? I thought night time was limited to 20sec, regardless?