We all float down here

turkeyfeathers

1 hour ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Did you read Eyes of the Dragon? I love that book, it would probably be a great movie. Especially now with all the love for Game of Thrones. The Running Man is another great book that's literally coming true lol. Although whoever made that into a movie shield be killed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

very solid book, it would probably be deemed a got knockoff when it really came so long before martin's series. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Who said anything about me??! It's not like I watched the walking dead and had to psyche myself up to get out of the truck and head into the woods...that would be ridiculous

And that is the type of courage I am taking about.  Not that we are talking about you. 

• Like 1

So for those that have seen it...how did it match up? I watched just trailers and won't be paying to see the movie...Sorry the clown and the voice just didn't cut it. It was like listening to someone else butcher favorite song,irritating. I just know I'd spend the entire time comparing it to the original...No one can match that clowns face or his voice..they were seared into my brain... creepy son of a gun!

i am thinking of tying a red balloon to my buddys treestand near the swamp!  HEHE .  Hes already a bit timid of walking in the dark to stands.  That ought to keep him out of the woods for a day or two, just playing a little defense!  

We used to put little stick pyramids around where my friend parked on state land, Blair Witch REALLY freaked him out lol

• Like 1

On 9/11/2017 at 11:34 AM, The_Real_TCIII said:

Did you read Eyes of the Dragon? I love that book, it would probably be a great movie. Especially now with all the love for Game of Thrones. The Running Man is another great book that's literally coming true lol. Although whoever made that into a movie shield be killed

Only book by Stephen king i liked

3 hours ago, Robhuntandfish said:

i am thinking of tying a red balloon to my buddys treestand near the swamp!  HEHE .  Hes already a bit timid of walking in the dark to stands.  That ought to keep him out of the woods for a day or two, just playing a little defense!  

OOOoooooo this would be perfect for those that put stands on borders and trespassers! hahaha I wonder how many would freak out and leave?

Edited by chas0218
  • Like 3