Score of this deer?

ATbuckhunter

I know you guys will get this question a million times this season, but Im curious what you guys think about it. I think he's around 110 but id love to hear people say he's more. I'd like to stay to a 120" minimum, but this would be my best bow buck if i got him. There's also one slightly smaller so probably that one will be over 120 next year. 

08180295.JPG

09120770.JPG

09120771.JPG

09120772.JPG

09130810.JPG

• Like 1

110 gross..short brows ..mismatched lengths.. Only an 8.. But don't worry about score.. Just try to target the top 2 or 3 bucks in your area you have on cam.. Enjoy the hunt the memories will last a lifetime!!!

I only ever care about gross score. I never liked he idea of taking points away because they antlers aren't exactly even.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have never worried about score I just target the top 3 to 5 bucks I have on cam.some have gone as high as 150 when scored..I share the pics with guys that hunt here and let them decide wether to hold out for a bigger deer or take a yearling ..that's is my management..no point or score restrictions just shoot what your happy with no complaining someone gets something bigger..  When you drop the score and just think I'd be happy with him you become a better Hunter and much happier

• Like 1

I have never worried about score I just target the top 3 to 5 bucks I have on cam.some have gone as high as 150 when scored..I share the pics with guys that hunt here and let them decide wether to hold out for a bigger deer or take a yearling ..that's is my management..no point or score restrictions just shoot what your happy with no complaining someone gets something bigger..  When you drop the score and just think I'd be happy with him you become a better Hunter and much happier

I agree with you! That's why I'm not saying I won't harvest him if he comes in range. I'd like to keep to a 120" minimum because I like to set goals for myself, but happiness is the best goal you can set out for yourself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just can't see that deer hitting 100", he's "weak" on just about everything as far as scoring is concerned but scores are for sports teams, if you'd be happy with him then that's all that matters! My last 2 years bow bucks were barely over 100" and both have much better tine length than the buck in the pictures.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk