Draw weight

HuntOrBeHunted

On 9/28/2017 at 7:53 AM, The Jerkman said:

Too many roids sir

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Really hope your joking...

If not... you don't know me, so don't assume you do.  

But maybe your just living up to your username. 

Edited by mowin

1 minute ago, The Jerkman said:

Dude you clearly need to relax and learn to take a joke. Your response only adds more support to my original joking statement.

Dude... how do i know you were or were not joking? Your statement was straightforward and to the point.

Now you say my response supports your first post.   WOW...

You are a fucking idiot....

Dude... how do i know you were or were not joking? Your statement was straightforward and to the point.

Now you say my response supports your first post.   WOW...
You are a fucking idiot....

Think its time for you to change your tampon acting like a 2 year old. Hell my nephew who is barely a year and a half acts like more of an adult than you are currently. Try and relax and get out there first thing tomorrow morning and shoot a monster buck

50# 

Held with a myoelectric Michelangelo prosthetic arm/hand, drawing with my sound hand/arm.  My arrows are maxed at 50#, but the goal is 55-60#.  I hunt thicker woods, so realistically a 20 yard shot is about the furthest shot opportunity I have.  I wanted a higher pound draw, for simplicity,  and only needed one pin for 10-20 yard shots.  Well at 50#, I am at the point that I am aimed up at 10 and 20 yards with the upper pin, and my second pin at 30 yards.  I just aim a pinch low for 10 yards.  It jist makes it simpler in the stand for me without a range finder, I put a small tag on a branch at 10, 20, 30 yards for reference from stand.  At this point, I may not up my draw weight, since I dont have distant shot opportunities,  and my idea of simplifying the pins is already done.  When I need new/upgraded arrows is when I will bump up to 55-60, as long as the prosthetic will stay inline with the arm inside, thats the biggest issue to keep control of.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, Bionic said:

50# 

Held with a myoelectric Michelangelo prosthetic arm/hand, drawing with my sound hand/arm.  My arrows are maxed at 50#, but the goal is 55-60#.  I hunt thicker woods, so realistically a 20 yard shot is about the furthest shot opportunity I have.  I wanted a higher pound draw, for simplicity,  and only needed one pin for 10-20 yard shots.  Well at 50#, I am at the point that I am aimed up at 10 and 20 yards with the upper pin, and my second pin at 30 yards.  I just aim a pinch low for 10 yards.  It jist makes it simpler in the stand for me without a range finder, I put a small tag on a branch at 10, 20, 30 yards for reference from stand.  At this point, I may not up my draw weight, since I dont have distant shot opportunities,  and my idea of simplifying the pins is already done.  When I need new/upgraded arrows is when I will bump up to 55-60, as long as the prosthetic will stay inline with the arm inside, thats the biggest issue to keep control of.

You are the man...50 is way over legal ethical draw weight and you sir rock.

Also just checked out your arm on the internet...sweet.

Edited by OtiscoPaul
  • Thanks 1