i need some help

tommyc50

hey everybody happy new year. i took my grandson to proline archery for the second time yesterday well it took 3 of us to get him to pay attention and listen, the guy joe that owns the place did it god bless him he had the patience with him. my grandson was shooting so well finally, that i ask my wife to take a video [ i have a flip phone and cant down load, hey i get it free in work so call me cheap lol] well i was so proud of him i was trying to post the video on here and i am far from a tech guy well the video wont post on here the thing pop up and said i t needed to be a jpeg and other stuff i dont understand. i was hoping some of you can help me post it on here like i said i was so proud of him

• Like 1

If you have an sdcard slot on the flip phone place one in and it should backup to the card. After that, place the sdcard in an adapter and it will load to your computer. Could go to a CVS and explain you want the video backed up to an sdcard and they should be able to do it for you.

Hey, I know where your coming from. Got a grandson into hunting that I'm so proud of too. And I've posted a bunch of pictures on here of him shooting. But I've never posted a video of him, because I'm not sure how to do it from my phone or tablet. If I knew how, I'd share it with ya. Just hang in there, someone will chip in here. I'd really like to see your grandson shooting his bow! Can ya post pictures? Kid pictures are always popular here. So don't be getting riled up. Oh, and Happy New Year to ya! Woods time with the grandson in 2018 is something to look forward to!

40 minutes ago, tommyc50 said:

wow 40 views and nobody says nothing iwas just so proud of him i want to show you guys screw this im off of here

Did you ever think that those who looked at your post have know idea how to help?  

There's a lot of people on this site who do a lot of reading, but rarely post. 

Don't get upset because your thread doesn't have any/many responses.  Give the topic some time. Someone who knows about this stuff will respond.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, tommyc50 said:

wow 40 views and nobody says nothing iwas just so proud of him i want to show you guys screw this im off of here

Slow down cowboy!!

Your opening post is part of the problem....try and use paragraphs to break up the post when needed. Capital letters help people find a starting spot too. 

When I first opened your post right after you posted it I looked quickly at it and decided it was too much work to read it as it was written.  This time I concentrated on the message and got it. 

Congrats to you and the archery shop in getting the youngster started. 

Next time, take a picture and not a video. It may be easier for you to post???

Happy New Year. 

• Like 2

wow i did it!!! thank you so much, who says you cant teach an old dog new tricks. im so sorry i went off half cocked like  that i love you guys my apologies . and thank you again 

53 minutes ago, goosifer said:

Tommy, upload the video to youtube.com and then take the share link for the video and post it here. People will then just click on the link and watch the video on youtube.

mqdefault.jpg

• Like 4

1 minute ago, tommyc50 said:

wow i did it!!! thank you so much, who says you cant teach an old dog new tricks. im so sorry i went off half cocked like  that i love you guys my apologies . and thank you again 

mqdefault.jpg

Nice pic! What is the url for the link to the video on youtube?

url is the web address to the webpage where the video is. For example: "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmQ7VTpGp_c" When you paste this link into a post on huntingny, it should embed the video right into your post, just like it happened for your pic. (Or are you saying that what you uploaded to youtube is just a pic, not a video?)