Chops to be busted and plans to be made...

moog5050

I'd caddy for Biz just to be close enough to hear him talk himself out of wrapping a club around a tree when the beat down happens.

30 strokes bro! Plus nobody can compete with my shit talking techniques. I’d be talking smack the whole round!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You Marys bringing the quiche to the course with you or does it come with your green fees and mimosas. The only “sport” worth playing at all your ages is cornhole and even that makes me nervous for some of you.

I’ll bring the KanJam!

5 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

well done! IMO the 15th is the most difficult par 3 in WNY. Plays 200 yards and you have to land it soft. Bunkers in front, death in the back. I hate it because it bottlenecks the entire course

I'd have to go with #7 from the tips at Crag Burn   Always a cross wind through the gap of trees, water short, water right, green slopes right to left  and towards and narrow with a bunker just long. The look from the back bunker is not a good one. No green to work with and green rolls right to the water. Stock 6 iron usually.  Unless you knock one inside 12 feet you're either wet, bunker or in the heather   And that 12 footer is near impossible to make

10 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

well done! IMO the 15th is the most difficult par 3 in WNY. Plays 200 yards and you have to land it soft. Bunkers in front, death in the back. I hate it because it bottlenecks the entire course

I'd agree for the courses I've played, 15 sucks. And that's the hole they put the win a car on for the outings too. 

4 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

I'd have to go with #7 from the tips at Crag Burn   Always a cross wind through the gap of trees, water short, water right, green slopes right to left  and towards and narrow with a bunker just long. The look from the back bunker is not a good one. No green to work with and green rolls right to the water. Stock 6 iron usually.  Unless you knock one inside 12 feet you're either wet, bunker or in the heather   And that 12 footer is near impossible to make

If we are including private id go with the volcano hole at CCB. And since you asked the one time I played it I hit a 4 iron to 6' and drained the putt!

17 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

30 strokes bro! Plus nobody can compete with my shit talking techniques. I’d be talking smack the whole round!

if i'm your caddy we'll just keep your bag stocked with beer and i'll be fine. lol  idk though if TF showed up in his bunny suit and drove your fairway and then some, it could metally break you down.  gotta be strong Biz.  Otherwise i'd have to go all Bagger Vance on ya and suggest hooking one out of bounds.

• Like 2

if i'm your caddy we'll just keep your bag stocked with beer and i'll be fine. lol  idk though if TF showed up in his bunny suit and drove your fairway and then some, it could metally break you down.  gotta be strong Biz.  Otherwise i'd have to go all Bagger Vance on ya and suggest hooking one out of bounds.

I got ice in my veins!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

a friend of mine that works for anheiser busch was at a golfing event (not sponsored by them) that had either a drink or a stripper at each pin.  Tough to make a 20 ft putt with a naked gal holding the pin laying next to the hole! 

Biz is still shooting under par, the rest of us not so much! 

i'd be on the green in one stroke but end up getting at least a ten for the hole. my short game sucks.

a friend of mine that works for anheiser busch was at a golfing event (not sponsored by them) that had either a drink or a stripper at each pin.  Tough to make a 20 ft putt with a naked gal holding the pin laying next to the hole! 
Biz is still shooting under par, the rest of us not so much! 

Sounds like my backyard on a summer Saturday while I practice hitting chips into a KanJam bucket

• Like 2