Dicks / field and stream - feed back on new policy

rob-c

If you have a score card account, log into the site and click on "Contact Us" then you can fill out the form with comments.

I asked them to remove me from all email and physical mailing lists and to delete my account, as I will no longer be doing any business with them due to the new firearms policies they announced this morning.

If you do want your account cancelled, you should let them know exactly why.

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, WNYBuckHunter said:

If you have a score card account, log into the site and click on "Contact Us" then you can fill out the form with comments.

I asked them to remove me from all email and physical mailing lists and to delete my account, as I will no longer be doing any business with them due to the new firearms policies they announced this morning.

If you do want your account cancelled, you should let them know exactly why.

i can't find where i can actually cancel and close my account though.

I didn't have my scorecard account on me so I just gave them my info and said I want an email stating that I've been removed from the mailing list, email list and my scorecard is to be cancelled. We'll see what happens, I'll send an email everyday if I have to...

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Please get this information out to your rod & gun clubs, family and friends.  

Dick's statement is ONLY focused on MORE gun control, NOT solving the gun violence problem.

Personally Dick's can keep mailing me at their expense their advertisements.  Just another piece of paper for the recycle bin!

• Like 1