Counseling without a Copay

Robhuntandfish

On 3/5/2018 at 1:37 PM, Robhuntandfish said:

today the high school I went to was shutdown with a threat, then Utica college was on a lockdown.  Last week three local schools all made arrests for people making threats.  Then did anyone see what the oscars had in their gift bag handouts..... 2 different kind of pepper sprays and a kit to tell if your drink had been drugged......... seriously does anyone recognize our way of life anymore??  Dont want to be the old man on the porch telling people to get off my lawn but damn...........GET OFF MY LAWN!  lol

hardly recognize the world much anymore and have a hard time trusting most anyone.  -- i really like my dog though! 

Yea I know what you mean over heard  a guy talking about crime and then go  off  about gun control doing away with the  2end amendment   talking about banning ammo bla bla bla and at the same time legalizing drugs seems like there brains  are twisted on backwards. 

Edited by Storm914
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

ok so .... the new movie Chappaquiddick ... that is coming out has a PG -13 rating for - "Thematic material, Disturbing images, some strong language and Historical smoking"  - what......"Historical smoking" --- WTF is this?  good lord i need to live in the mountains off the land and rig the perimeter cause people are getting too nuts.  Its going to make me historical drink if it keeps going!  lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

ok so .... the new movie Chappaquiddick ... that is coming out has a PG -13 rating for - "Thematic material, Disturbing images, some strong language and Historical smoking"  - what......"Historical smoking" --- WTF is this?  good lord i need to live in the mountains off the land and rig the perimeter cause people are getting too nuts.  Its going to make me historical drink if it keeps going!  lol 

Read about that last week somewhere, the nuts are running the asylum.!!!!!

39 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

I posted about this last week. I thought I was going to have a stroke when I heard that crap. 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Robhuntandfish said:

Agreed, need to become a mountain man.  People wonder why I am such a loaner at 31 yrs old...people suck.  I am fine with my quad, and cabin all tucked back in the woods, left alone. Lol 

• Like 1