THIS HAS GOT TO STOP!!!

tommyc50

19 hours ago, moog5050 said:

I am nominating myself as the new no. 1 artist if Wooly is gone!   Woo hoo.  Climbing the ladder.

Seeing that “painting” reminds me that with your “art” all it is missing is the f to truly describe what it is I think of when I see it. For those that can’t spell it’s Fart, the painting makes me think of a fart because it’s so sh&@ty

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Doewhacker said:

Seeing that “painting” reminds me that with your “art” all it is missing is the f to truly describe what it is I think of when I see it. For those that can’t spell it’s Fart, the painting makes me think of a fart because it’s so sh&@ty

Thank goodness my confidence cannot be shaken Mr whacker.   

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

Thank goodness my confidence cannot be shaken Mr whacker.   

43 minutes ago, Doewhacker said:

I’ve been painting to pass the time. I recently finished a Rooster done in water color. Wanna see my $&@x?

fully convinced now that "Mr. Whacker" must be a stage name for one of those different kinda clubs.

2 minutes ago, Doewhacker said:

Can you believe people pay me to put clothes ON!

i'll sign up to be a bartender but don't expect me to be dr. phil.  you'll do better next time. just stop shaving your calves. you're trying too hard.

• Haha 1

On 3/19/2018 at 7:30 PM, tommyc50 said:

please guys i cant take this any more everyone at each others throats .We  lost growalot and now wooly is leaving. I see a post and some one dont like it and  attacks then someone responds and attacks.

This site is classified as "social media". populated with many firearm owners.  A word of caution now is that law enforcement  and employers take a special interest in the "thoughts" a person is placing into words on "social media".  I have seen some "inappropriate" remarks on some posts to put it mildly.  

12 hours ago, Wilderness said:

This site is classified as "social media". populated with many firearm owners.  A word of caution now is that law enforcement  and employers take a special interest in the "thoughts" a person is placing into words on "social media".  I have seen some "inappropriate" remarks on some posts to put it mildly.  

did you also know our main deal is hunting? You might want to get in on that part of the site!

• Like 4