Facebook Founder Mark Zuckerbergs vows to only eat what he kills.

Elmo

Zuckerberg also mentioned that he is thinking about going hunting.  Just think for a minute what a plug for the hunting way of life this would be??  For those who think Nugent is the greatest thing since sliced bread for the hunting cause, he is a nobody compared to the clout Zuckerberg has on this planet at this point in time.  Zuckerberg is a borderline genius, billionaire, and has been generous to others with all that money.  To have him on the hunting side would bring us into a whole new league of respectability in my opinion.

I am not calling him a genius for creating Facebook alone.  This guy had a pretty outstanding academic record from early childhood if you read a bit about him.  Knows a bunch of languages and even won academic awards in many different subjects.  Someone like him has a way better chance getting the non-hunting public to take notice of the sport over the current camo clad talking heads in the hunting world in my opinion.

I venture to guess that of the millions of facebook users there are only a small amount who even know who Mark Zuckerberg is ... and for the record... his genius was that he was masterful in how he screwed over his best friends and stole the idea of facebook from fellow classmates... shear genius!!

I certainly think Mark Zuckerberg is a much better face of hunting then Ted Nugent particularly since the general stereotype of hunters as being uncivilized and uneducated rednecks.  Nugent doesn't help negate that stereotype.  Also, Nugent has no credibility to the general mass compare to Mark Zuckerberg.

I was as excited about this as I was when Sergey Brin was spotted wearing ViBram FiveFingers shoes.  I get way too many stares when I'm walking around in mine.

I certainly think Mark Zuckerberg is a much better face of hunting then Ted Nugent particularly since the general stereotype of hunters as being uncivilized and uneducated rednecks.  Nugent doesn't help negate that stereotype. 

You do realize that you may have offended some people with this comment?  LOL

I certainly didn't mean to offend anyone and whole heartily apologize to anyone if I did.  I was simply stating the fact that we hunters are viewed negatively by many who don't share the same views.  I am NOT saying I share those same views.  If I do then that would mean I'm calling myself the same things since here I am at work and rather then finish my budget reports, I'm watching hunting videos on youtube.

I also don't think that Nugent is with his hard life-style is the best diplomatic representative.  Key word is diplomatic.  Steve Rinella, yes.  Mark Zuckerbergs, yes.  Nugent being diplomatic?  For some reason I see Nugent starting a bar fight and that's cool, I'm all for that as well but if I need to win a debate, I'm not sure if I'd pick Nugent to be the guy.

I think what you mean to say is that Mark has not/can not be prejudged in anyway by the anti-hunting/anti-gun crowd.

Unfortunately, Uncle Ted has been, though if the anti's gave an honest try at listening to him they'd find little to dispute in what he says.  He's a very eloquent speaker, IMHO.

jusputtn: Yes.  Adding to that, the anti's will look at Ted as "oh, that's because he's one of them" and immediately write him off where as they will look at Mark and say "but he's one of us" and will listen to his points.

No.. they will look at Zuckerberg and say.. "Oh no, he is one of them!"... then start trashing him the way they trash all hunters and gun owners... You all have this notion that anti-gun and anti hunting can somehow be persuaded to all of a sudden change their position on guns and hunting. They hate guns and they hate hunting.. not because of you or me... but because of their twisted and misguided veiws on life in general... and we should not concern ourselfs with trying to appease them in anyway. Seriously... you trash Ted Nugent because you want to make the antis feel better and Mark Zuckerberg is your new poster boy???? Unbelievable. :;)

It's not the anti hunters we need to worry about - it's the 80% of the population that are in the middle.

Few of them I know give any credibility to someone like Ted. Mark. I don't know about, but he certainley could not be worse then Ted.

JMO, but he's killing chickens and sheep for Gods sake. I don't think he's gonna change many opinions on hunting even if he moves on to big game such as tomatoes and iceburg lettuce. ;)

I do give him much credit for being open minded and making a public statement that could possably be held against him but this will pass in no time and soon all be forgotten.