Yelling Goat rendevouz part deux

turkeyfeathers

So,interesting, guys here freak out if you shoot a deer 5 minutes outside of legal,light , yet illegal charter boats get likes .

Is it really illegal to ask for people to throw in money for gas? If someone let me hunt their honey hole I’d be giving them cash or a cabelas gift card as a thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9 hours ago, Stay at home Nomad said:

So,interesting, guys here freak out if you shoot a deer 5 minutes outside of legal,light , yet illegal charter boats get likes .

I'd bet (illegal too) that treeguy was joking on his offer..................

• Like 1

I’m sorry if I missed a joke .

The thing is I have a very good friend who has his Capts. License,with Masters upgrade , he has to follow 100s of regulations, be drug tested , have cpr training , carry insurance ,pay taxes and on and on .

He hates the scabs and has turned some in to,the Coast Guard , so,when I read this , I started to get pissed. I wasn’t going to reply and waited but it just kept bothering me .

Biz ,sure chip you can in for gas , but $650 you better have a100 foot boat , and not , “it’s for gas,”  because I don’t  have my Lic. Wink wink ......

The way it was presented was , he’s running a charter ,$650 who’s in ?

So,again if it sailed over my head I apologize 

32 minutes ago, Stay at home Nomad said:

I’m sorry if I missed a joke .

The thing is I have a very good friend who has his Capts. License,with Masters upgrade , he has to follow 100s of regulations, be drug tested , have cpr training , carry insurance ,pay taxes and on and on .

He hates the scabs and has turned some in to,the Coast Guard , so,when I read this , I started to get pissed. I wasn’t going to reply and waited but it just kept bothering me .

Biz ,sure chip you can in for gas , but $650 you better have a100 foot boat , and not , “it’s for gas,”  because I don’t  have my Lic. Wink wink ......

The way it was presented was , he’s running a charter ,$650 who’s in ?

So,again if it sailed over my head I apologize 

I was just kidding.  Figured people here would know it.  Sorry Larry.   Not Andrews fault.   

2 minutes ago, Lawdwaz said:

Yes I was just going to post that the guy who started all the trouble is an attorney. :)

I think Larry is just regretting buying the Subaru. Misses the classic Buick and has lost his sense of humor.   99% of what I post is a joke, intentional or not.  

• Like 1

I never understood the wicked tuna show where they get pissed cause another boat is outnfishing for the same fish. I always thought that if you buy a license and fish on public waters it’s anyones fish. Glad to see the same pissing and moaning that guys have when hunting state lands now applies to our water ways now also. I can understand proper etiquette but it’s called public for a reason. Ps this has nothing to do with chartering that I understand there are regulations. 

I never understood the wicked tuna show where they get pissed cause another boat is outnfishing for the same fish. I always thought that if you buy a license and fish on public waters it’s anyones fish. Glad to see the same pissing and moaning that guys have when hunting state lands now applies to our water ways now also. I can understand proper etiquette but it’s called public for a reason. Ps this has nothing to do with chartering that I understand there are regulations. 

They hate that some recreational guy might catch their $8k fish

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

8 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

They hate that some recreational guy might catch their $8k fish

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

There’s a lot that can be said for that

Be a better fisherman or pick a new profession or there’s plenty of fish in the sea. 

Kidding.... For the record.

I don't have my capt liscense
I don't offer charters illegally.
Nobody ever actually pays for gas although I would accept it within reason
My boat is not for rent
My tackle is not for rent

And last but not least

I won't take any of you goobers with me now as nomad ruined it for everybody!!!!

Nomad. No worries. I know the deal with charters and I'm not interested in undercutting them or illegally running a charter. I love fishing. I love catching big kings. I'm with Moog, 99% of what I write here is typically pretty easy to cut through and determine legitimacy. I thought that it was pretty clear that we were joking and im not saying I'm smart, but I'm Def not stupid enough to post illegal activities on an open forum.

If / when I see you at the goat,I'd like to hug it out and put it behind us.....

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, TreeGuy said:

My boat is not for rent

And last but not least

I won't take any of you goobers with me now as nomad ruined it for everybody!!!!

Nomad. No worries. I know the deal with charters and I'm not interested in undercutting them or illegally running a charter. I love fishing. I love catching big kings. I'm with Moog, 99% of what I write here is typically pretty easy to cut through and determine legitimacy. I thought that it was pretty clear that we were joking and im not saying I'm smart, but I'm Def not stupid enough to post illegal activities on an open forum.

If / when I see you at the goat,I'd like to hug it out and put it behind us.....

What about my deposit?!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, TreeGuy said:

My boat is not for rent

And last but not least

So I noticed your not denning the cocaine trafficking business got it on the down low 

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Bump.  See you boys in a few days.  

I will be presenting a brief seminar on how to almost knock down a blind while turkey hunting without killing pygmy in the process.  Since Dan won't be there, I will be blaming him for this incident.  A tale of caution! 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1