Mt. Lion in Westchester County, NY

BizCT

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

after more reports of cougar siteings after the famous kill in CT ..this  guy was shot with atrail cam friday last week h was spotted by same  guy 6 times, he called police and DEC......no one came  of course...me and a hunting  buddy  followed some deer trails  he hunts yearly , and on the 5th day after he put up the cams  he sent me this picture....and yes this is courtlandt manor ny just over the putnam line ..seems hes doing a  weekly circle....we contacted the DEC  with the picture they want to  bait and trap it......a few too many homes in the are with far too many kids for me to  say :ok trap it: not with my kids in the  yard alone...so :it is what it is: any it ain't no bobcat or coyote......a big muscular male killing machine,,,,,

post-2486-131455451953_thumb.jpg

Please post said pics of deer and coyote, or any from that camera with the same scenery. Thanks.

Same here - would like to see some of the "plenty of others" pics.

Thanks

Yep, more pics from that camera, how about even a complete picture, normal size. No trail cam takes pictures in that small of resolution, and they all have a time and date stamp. Smells like normal BS to me, maybe Im wrong. Probably not.

Why would he be waiting for more? He said that there are pics of other animals etc, post the pics, its not hard. If he cant figure out how to post in full rez, he is more than welcome to PM me and Ill give him my email address and post the pictures for him. Ive been begging people to prove me wrong on MLs for a long time.

I'd like to see a real picture rater then some chopped up photo to come to conclusions... When your posting stuff like this on the net, post the real deal, the full photo with timestamps and other example pics from the same cam.....  Showing some thumbnail / cropped pic is not going to cut it for this crowd.

• 10 months later...

well momma and poppa had a cub in november so the troopers are following up sitings from depew park in peekskill to the ash pit on sprout brook try calling troop 4 in peeksill they can tell you more