Obama says Benghazi was a hoax

Obama was and remains a joke who was elected by low information Americans.  Every time I saw Obama parading around in his commander in chief leather jacket like he was General Patton was reason enough to vomit.   

President Trump is a complete 180 degrees of Obama and the liberals cannot stop with the vile hate speech and anarchist calls for impeachment.  

• Like 3

On 9/12/2018 at 9:19 PM, Wilderness said:

Obama was and remains a joke who was elected by low information Americans.  Every time I saw Obama parading around in his commander in chief leather jacket like he was General Patton was reason enough to vomit.   

President Trump is a complete 180 degrees of Obama and the liberals cannot stop with the vile hate speech and anarchist calls for impeachment.  

Yep my only criticism about trump is maybe he should  think about what he says  sometimes  because these lefty media dirtbags  will take what he says out of context and try and use it against him.

Besides that he has been doing a good job considering most the government hates him .

It would be cool if some internet-savvy individual would post up a chart of how much territory ISIS controlled, when Obama was president, and how much they have now that Trump is in charge.   Remember how Obama could not even bring himself to say "ISIS", but referred to them as "ISEL" .   There is an awful lot of chatter and BS being floated about by both sides.  Such a chart would be easy to verify, from independent sources, and might open up enough eyes to help create a Republican landslide in the upcoming mid-terms.   

14 minutes ago, wolc123 said:

No I deer

Ok.  I figured since you spoke on the matter you would have been well versed in it.  Thank you for your reply.  Unless this is a liberal tactic you are pulling.  Being asked a simple question and then sidestepping the answer. 

Edited by diplomat019

4 hours ago, diplomat019 said:

Ok.  I figured since you spoke on the matter you would have been well versed in it.  Thank you for your reply.  Unless this is a liberal tactic you are pulling.  Being asked a simple question and then sidestepping the answer. 

I looked into the "ISIL" / "ISIS" thing a little bit, and it appears that using "ISIL" disrespects Israel more than using "ISIS".    I guess it should come as no surprise then, why Obama preferred to use "ISIL", and why he was unable to contain the expansion of this group during his administration.   Thank God that unpleasant period of American history is firmly behind us now.   I wonder if we would have seen the American embassy in Israel move to Jerusalem, and the US recognition of the legitimate capital, had Hillary been elected.       

7 hours ago, diplomat019 said:

Can you please clarify the difference between the acronyms isis and isil?  

ISIS implicates Syria, which Obama was opposed to doing.  ISIL implicates Israel as an Islamic state, which Obama was in support of.  Basically, he was implying Israel is an illegitimate terrorist state occupying Islamic land.  It is widely believed this was done to divert attention from Syria's civil war and Islamic terrorism and deflect the narrative towards Israel's problem with the Palestinians. 

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-vs-isil-vs-islamic-state-what-is-in-a-name-9731894.html

18 hours ago, fasteddie said:

Obama was a Hoax !

He really was the Clintons and dems  tried to rig the primary so that it was a lock that she would get the nomination by putting up the worst unelectable person they could find against here / Bernie Sanders/ Obama both were put there to make hilary look good but it did not work right . Lol 

She is  just is that unlikable . :)