Migrants from Honduras take shelter in Mexico before heading to U.S. border

21 minutes ago, Culvercreek hunt club said:

why?

I think the point he is trying to make is that native Americans had this happen to them when the white man came in and took over, so now seeing the white man freaking out over this invasion seems almost like pay back.  I can't speak for him, but that is how I am interpreting it.

2 minutes ago, steve863 said:

I think the point he is trying to make is that native Americans had this happen to them when the white man came in and took over, so now seeing the white man freaking out over this invasion seems almost like pay back.  I can't speak for him, but that is how I am interpreting it.

I figured that was the point but there are a few differences. This wasn't a country then and there were no laws against ILLEGAL immigration. Maybe he would suggest that we treat these invaders like the native Americans treated invaders from other Indian Nations then? I bet that approach would stop them from coming in. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, steve863 said:

That's actually not what happened to the native Americans 

Most of north America was unpopulated before the white man which all of the country there diseases had killed off 90% of the natives .

22 hours ago, steve863 said:

I think you are incorrect in your assumptions here.  The democrats who aren't leftists (and they may outnumber the hardcore leftists in the party) have already woken up and voted for Trump in the last election. 

Then why are they still Democrats?

That is the reason he won many mid-western states that everyone was figuring would go to Clinton.  They've already made it known that they don't stand with those on the hard left.  What makes you think these same people would now be swayed to again vote for democrats if they are going as far as to fund this caravan of illegals?   Hell, I'm not even hearing cries of support for these illegals from the likes of Feinstein, Pelosi, Warren, etc..  

The Democrats are distancing themselves as far as possible from any connection to this caravan, in order to make their constituents think they have nothing to do with it.  It sounds like a joke, but Democrats know they are losing American votes, so they plan to import voters.

As I've said before they know damned well it would be suicide to openly support an invasion of the United States by such a mob.  There is NO way in hell that they would get the support of the majority of the American public.  They could have their hardcore leftists and the illegal vote, the rest of America would not stand for it.  If anything this charade will be a big win for republicans and conservatives, and far from a victory for the left like you guys are dramatizing here.

Never said it would be a victory for Democrats.  Never said they were smart.  But desperation makes Democrats do stupid things, hoping the crap they throw will stick to their opponents and cause people to reject them.  If nothing else, they figure it will energize their violent base to become even more disruptive in their "resistance".   This is a leftist ploy and Democrats are in bed with leftists.  Billionaire leftists like George Soros finance these things.  He also finances Democrats.  That makes them all enemies of this nation.  Any vote for any Democrat is a vote against America.

• Like 4

Why are they calling them "Migrants" if they aren't biased towards illegals?  They're trying to put a good face on illegal invaders.  There is only one reason to do that.  They're trying to build sympathy and support.  Who also tries to build sympathy and support for illegals while also refusing to call them illegals?  Democrats!

• Like 3

The bulk of the migrants were boisterous Friday evening in their refusal to accept anything less than safe passage to the U.S. border.

‘We’re heading north!’ Migrants nix offer to stay in Mexico

ARRIAGA, Mexico (AP) — Hundreds of Mexican federal officers carrying plastic shields blocked a Central American caravan from advancing toward the United States on Saturday, after a group of several thousand migrants turned down the chance to apply for refugee status and obtain a Mexican offer of benefits.

Mexican President Enrique Pena Nieto has announced what he called the “You are at home” plan, offering shelter, medical attention, schooling and jobs to Central Americans in Chiapas and Oaxaca states if migrants apply, calling it a first step toward permanent refugee status.

https://apnews.com/e79053d96a194ba6b5ae7af4111111c0

• Like 2