Might make news..

G-Man

Stuck in multi car pile up near Erie pa on the 90.. havent moved in quite awhile officers going car to car looking for injured .I'm fine and car is fine...
Glad your ok.....so I assume you weren't actually in the pile up.....just inconvenienced by it??

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Just now, mlammerhirt said:

Glad your ok.....so I assume you weren't actually in the pile up.....just inconvenienced by it??

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

I am in middle of it ahead and behind but was not involved..2 hours havent moved an in though I've seen several ambulances and officers come from north pound lanes to assist those injured.. work isnt happy not gonna make it .. but been filling them in right along it is now impossible for me to be there so crew will be replaced.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, landtracdeerhunter said:

That stretch of roadway: it always seem to be bad weather conditions in the winter..

I drive it all the time

.problem is people that want to get on and do 20 with flashers on..  couple semis jackknifed and dozen cars I saw when I finially got past some and turned around back north till I could get off and go south again at different exits past accidents

3 hours ago, G-Man said:

Stuck in multi car pile up near Erie pa on the 90.. havent moved in quite awhile officers going car to car looking for injured .I'm fine and car is fine...

So far, your situation has not made the news locally in Buffalo....A litter of cats born at the zoo made some headlines, but not the thruway thing...maybe later. Good to read that you're ok.

11 hours ago, Merlot said:

So far, your situation has not made the news locally in Buffalo....A litter of cats born at the zoo made some headlines, but not the thruway thing...maybe later. Good to read that you're ok.

It was posted on PA. thruway authority site when G- Man posted. That one and the 20+  car one east bound at 12:30 in the same area.