WNY comes to Region 3 - - Meetup

BizCT

Pansy ? 
Hint I'm bigger and stronger then you even if I'm 10 years older .
But then it will not matter because you just going to pull a gun on me or  few of  you guys will try and jump me .
I was a bouncer at bar  as a kid I know  these things . I know you better then you know yourself been there done that .
But Have a good time kids 

Whatever dude. Nobody is trying to fight anyone. This isn't a pissing match either. On second thought do us all a favor and don't come. Will be a better time without you because clearly you are looking to fight us even though nobody here ever even hinted at any sort of hostility towards anyone

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Pansy ? 
Hint I'm bigger and stronger then you even if I'm 10 years older .
But then it will not matter because you just going to pull a gun on me or  few of  you guys will try and jump me .
I was a bouncer at bar  as a kid I know  these things . I know you better then you know yourself been there done that .
But Have a good time kids 

Dude what the hell are you talking about. Please don’t come. Not for nothing @wolc and I go at it all the time on here and in person I would shake his hand and buy him a beer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 4

Dude what the hell are you talking about. Please don’t come. Not for nothing @wolc and I go at it all the time on here and in person I would shake his hand and buy him a beer

Just like how Billy and I go at it. I'd gladly buy him an odouls or Shirley temple, whatever his flavor is !

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

I would have to leave work early, pay $10-$12 to ride a train an hour, then spend $25-$40 to take a cab over to the Hudson and spend another $10 to get home to a most likely pissed off wife and end up taking the kids by myself on a weekend as her pay back...and I'm still trying to make it.

If someone doesn't share the same level of enthusiasm and comraderies for hunting then it's no lost for me if I don't get to meet them.

• Like 4

Hang in there Storm. Just throw jokes back. It's all good. Alot of the time it is just Bored members. Sometimes though--- a Gangup forms. Best to move on when that happens. I remember when, I had a bad knee injury and opted to take a Light 20 Gauge in late May and Hobbled on in and lightly wounded a  Gobbler at 50 Yards-- I was jumped on by what seemed like 20 members. That Thread was Locked and Deleted. Another member who posted a Thread about his Opposition to the Youth Turkey Weekend in April was pounced on by another 15-20 . That was maybe 3 years back now.That was Locked and Deleted also for, I cannot find it. GrowAlot  left because of this and, I left for 6 weeks or so. It's all good Storm-- hang in there.
Growie is still here William. She's merely a lurker. She even started a group message with me and Treeguy idk why I was involved but it was entertaining

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Besides all the shit I just said I still have the flu which is kicking the shit out of me right now  .
Hope  you guys got the flu shot this year .because I'm pretty sure I caught it in WP

Then definitely stay away. Whoever gets me sick is getting a major ass whooping

• Haha 1

And share your beer knowledge. Though beware of[mention=327]crappyice[/mention]. His beer knowledge begins and ends with highlife

See...F U and your little clique of beer snob “hunters” Now I’m not coming!!

Hey Stormy- my night just freed up- want to meet at Target?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

See...F U and your little clique of beer snob “hunters” Now I’m not coming!!

Hey Stormy- my night just freed up- want to meet at Target?

You can both buy tampons and pads together

Random thoughts , this is one of the politest forums I’m a member of .

Everyone ive met has been a good person .

Made some good friends .

Ive had offers of help from  getting deer out,  to building a bridge across drainage ditches from  members . Bought and sold things here from stands to furniture all smooth deals . Sent members gifts and received some as well .

Ive just can’t wrap my head around the few who think “ bad things would happen” at a met and greet . Perhaps that’s a reflection upon them more then us ?

• Like 7

Random thoughts , this is one of the politest forums I’m a member of .

Everyone ive met has been a good person .

Made some good friends .

Ive had offers of help from  getting deer out,  to building a bridge across drainage ditches from  members . Bought and sold things here from stands to furniture all smooth deals . Sent members gifts and received some as well .

Ive just can’t wrap my head around the few who think “ bad things would happen” at a met and greet . Perhaps that’s a reflection upon them more then us ?

You never met me clearly!!! I’m one scary nasty MF!!!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

Damn you're right! Well I'd assume that they went from LA to El Salvador. I always thought it started in the South American jails

I have seen a few in Guatemala.  My wife's family home is in a scary area of Guatemala city.  

Funny story - I obviously stand out as a big gringo down there.  One night I was in a car driving with my 2 brother-in-laws and cops stopped us and pulled me aside thinking I may have been kidnapped.  lol  They were surprised when I spoke Spanish.

Edited by moog5050
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

I have seen a few in Guatemala.  My wife's family home is in a scary area of Guatemala city.  
Funny story - I obviously stand out as a big gringo down there.  One night I was in a car driving with my 2 brother-in-laws and cops stopped us and pulled me aside thinking I may have been kidnapped.  lol  They were surprised when I spoke Spanish.
Hahaha at least they seem to look out for us gringos down there. Probably we're ready for a shakedown of your in-laws a little cash and they look the other way lol

• Like 1