So I just cancelled my order on the creedmoor since the builder added 3-4 months to the build.  Annoyed me as the original estimate was 3-4 weeks 6 weeks ago.  Taking it as a sign that I don't really need one right now.  Which means the ammo I bought is useless to me.  I have a case (10 boxes) of Hornady ELD-X 143g and 3 more boxes of misc. I planned to try.  If someone is interested, shoot me a PM and we can figure out a reasonable discounted price.  The ELD-X is reported to be very very accurate and good on game.

• Like 1

As an aside, I may also consider an exchange for 223, 224 valk, 243 or 6.8 spc ammo of equal value if its ammo I use.  Thanks

Edited by moog5050

maybe but if you go to that banquet of Bob's I'm willing to bet he has a 6.5 Creedmoor Bergara bolt action that would call to you. "2019 Gun of the Year".

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://arforny.com

21 minutes ago, dbHunterNY said:

maybe but if you go to that banquet of Bob's I'm willing to bet he has a 6.5 Creedmoor Bergara bolt action that would call to you. "2019 Gun of the Year".

LOL - probably but I really want an AR10 if I get one.  And that is a raffle only.  I did get a ticket so maybe I will win but prior experience suggests I wont.

14 minutes ago, helmut in the bush said:

You probably did yourself a favor

IMG_0225.jpg

I do have a very accurate 308 bolt.  It definitely was not a needed gun and I was not happy with the builder.

Edited by moog5050

1 minute ago, moog5050 said:

LOL - probably but I really want an AR10 if I get one.  And that is a raffle only.  I did get a ticket so maybe I will win but prior experience suggests I wont.

you have to play to win. that said a 14 yr old kid pulled $10 out of his pocket at ours and won a $400 Stihl chainsaw. just have to think positive!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://arforny.com

Sold to Goose!

Once again:

The GOOSE is LOOSE! Now ranked 8th in my top WNY Hunters list

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

"The sportsman lives his life vicariously. For he secretly yearns to have lived before, in a simpler time. A time when his love for the land, water, fish and wildlife would be more than just part of his life. It would be his state of mind."

2 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Once again:

The GOOSE is LOOSE! Now ranked 8th in my top WNY Hunters list

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, Biz. It's an honor ;)

• Like 2