74 Corvette Convertible 51,000 Miles Mint

On ‎4‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 7:35 PM, Lawdwaz said:

'74 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible WITH hardtop.  51,000 miles.....$22,000

My friend is the third owner I believe and has had it for 20+ years.  I bet he hasn't put 3,000 miles on it in that time.  Each winter it's stored in a steel barn on stone but with a vapor barrier under it.  Never driven in the winter or even rain!

PM me if interested. 

BY9WY6B.jpg

hKSgBT3.jpg

oLeRWCQ.jpg

msmFzUq.jpg

1h3JzM7.jpg

EvKOIBk.jpg

Which button is the " panty remover"....??….

2 hours ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

A GM product??!

Sure , any UAW car is acceptable . By the time I get enough money for a vette I could probably get into a viper too. Ford doesn't offer a sports car ,the mustang is a 2 door grocery getter.

1 hour ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

This is pretty accurate, every time he comes to my house he parks on the lawn

In the back yard too, you've seen my parking skills ,everyone is just happy I got out of the road.

Edited by Jeremy K
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

Sure , any UAW car is acceptable . By the time I get enough money for a vette I could probably get into a viper too. Ford doesn't offer a sports car ,the mustang is a 2 door grocery getter.

what - its called the ford GT

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, FatBoyD said:

Yeah, the GT for sure! Plus the  new Mustang 350R is supposed to be an insane car! 

Ya ,in a straight line , it's just another straight line performer that handles like a snowblower in the twisties. The mustang ,the GT is full on supercar and is super badass.

Edited by Jeremy K

I have neither, maybe you do. The test videos I have seen of the new Shelby GT350R are impressive,  not a supercar, but the comment was sports car...

I CAN say that my Ariens 28 Deluxe SHO with Auto-turn handles GREAT on both straight lines of the driveway and curved sidewalks. I might even call it a Superblower.  : )

Like some firearms I have owned and traded off and regretted I committed the same with some automobiles I have owned in the past. The cars are not so easy to replace as firearms but I have made an effort to do so and have purchased 4 of my old classics I once owned and drove.:rofl: The 68 convertible made me happy just sitting in it.

1958 Ford Thunderbird

1968 yellow Corvette convertible

1969 AMC AMX

1978 Corvette

2019-04-05_123207.png

Edited by airedale
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, airedale said:

Like some firearms I have owned and traded off and regretted I committed the same with some automobiles I have owned in the past. The cars are not so easy to replace as firearms but I have made an effort to do so and have purchased 4 of my old classics I once owned and drove.:rofl: The 68 convertible made me happy just sitting in it.

1958 Ford Thunderbird

1968 yellow Corvette convertible

1969 AMC AMX

1978 Corvette

2019-04-05_123207.png

My feet hurt just seeing those cars

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

37 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

Even if I had 300 grand for the GT ,I'd never pass the Interview to buy one.

Speaking of the GT, I went to grammar school with the designer of the car for the model years in the early 2000's.  We were in the same cub scout pack also and we visited each others homes.  He lived in Queens, NYC as a kid and I remember when his family moved to Michigan.  He was very artistic even back then.  I only found out that he was a car designer by accident one day since I'm not really a sports car buff.  He probably wouldn't remember me so many years later, but it's good to know that at least someone I knew as a kid amounted to something!  LOL

http://www.camilopardo.com/about

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/5/2019 at 12:17 PM, Jeremy K said:

Ya ,in a straight line , it's just another straight line performer that handles like a snowblower in the twisties. The mustang ,the GT is full on supercar and is super badass.

You must not have driven any of the new Stangs, they are meant for the twisties, not straight lines.