Hunter007

What I saw out in California a mess coming to town near you

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Storm914 said:

Who here thinks it ok to go hunting on private property with out asking for permission. 

Well if you don't think that is right then don't tell me it's ok  no big deal for all of south America to flood the border illegally.  

We can't even get some politicians to say that much .

Stormy, I don't think anyone here is arguing with you on illegal immigration vs. legal. I think the original callout was your comment of "see for yourself, you'll be in the minority" sounded like there was some racial bias in there. I picked up on that too.

You've cleared it up.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Storm914 said:

Btw illegals there not coming here because they have any love for this country if they did they would respect are laws and try and come legally or its values or people they come here because they think there going to get rich !!!  Greed !!  

It's like a  gold rush to them guy makes  1 dollar a day in south America  finds out he can make $100 a day   for same work or sit on his ass and collect welfare and still make out more then if he worked in south America and you have them all running for the border.  

 

 

 

Our local farms are loaded with immigrants. Pretty sure most are illegal.. Everybody looks the other way.  An occasional token raid to make it look like we are trying. Its not because of the lack of resources either. There are more border patrol vehicles parked besidez the rd  than regular law enforcement.Close to 100% of these farmers are republican.

 

Until we(Americans)  start doing our own dirty work again they are going to keep on coming. Im sure our welfare system is a contributing factor as well, but from what I actually observe in my neck of the woods, they are here to work.   It's not greed , just human nature to want something better for yourself and family.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

People need to ignore the 'racist' card being played in their faces. The time has long since past were that term has any meaning. It is merely a sound thrown out now to avoid debating the hard issues and to shut gullible and fearful people down. America faces an existential crises. It is perfectly normal for people to desire a safe and homogeneous homeland, a place where their daughters and wives can walk abroad in relative safety. Multi--culti nations are in ruins. I have friends and family in Europe, the UK and Ireland, and the stories coming out of these places would make your toes curl.

It is simply the enormous size of America that has allowed her to absorb many problems with migration. But that era  is fast coming to an end. At some point Americans need to stand up and say, no more. The world's problems are not ours 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Steuben Jerry said:

Stormy, I don't think anyone here is arguing with you on illegal immigration vs. legal. I think the original callout was your comment of "see for yourself, you'll be in the minority" sounded like there was some racial bias in there. I picked up on that too.

You've cleared it 

Good to here its not about race hell I'm Italian  to some like the blacks they don't even consider me white lol 

Had a few black guys tell me this .

 

Edited by Storm914

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ncountry said:

Our local farms are loaded with immigrants. Pretty sure most are illegal.. Everybody looks the other way.  An occasional token raid to make it look like we are trying. Its not because of the lack of resources either. There are more border patrol vehicles parked besidez the rd  than regular law enforcement.Close to 100% of these farmers are republican.

 

Until we(Americans)  start doing our own dirty work again they are going to keep on coming. Im sure our welfare system is a contributing factor as well, but from what I actually observe in my neck of the woods, they are here to work.   It's not greed , just human nature to want something better for yourself and family.

Believe me a lot work and get on the government cheese line they work off the books  cash 

Plus get government assistance .

From your stand point they are working for peanuts but if u came from a place that paid you 1 dollar a day for the same work that they do here for  $100  it would be like you hitting the lottery. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pew Research, which has tracked the undocumented population for several years, pegs the total number of undocumented immigrants at about 22.1 million nationwide in 2018.

In Southern California, about 3.4 million undocumented immigrants live between the southern Ventura County border and the U.S.-Mexico border — the biggest concentration of undocumented people in the country.

Considering the total population of that area, it's a pretty good bet many of the people you observe there are illegal.  It's not so much racial as it is statistical.

 

I’m not condoning illegal immigration, my track record on this subject is clear.

 

And I’m not a liberal

 

You’re still missing my point.

 

 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


"Ethical behavior is doing the right thing when no one else is watching, even when the wrong thing is legal"

-Aldo Leopold 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Storm914 said:

 they can't speak or understand English

 

 

8 hours ago, Storm914 said:

So I go out to California that advertises that they are sanctuary for illegals now and last time I was out  there waa about 25  years ago and at that time  did not notice anyone speaking Spanish ,  go back 25  years later there Spanish speakers everywhere all of the sudden I'm being some how bad because I have the intelligence to figure out a lot of those folks got here illegally  lol 

Come on now it is obvious .

They only late in so many people from each country every year Spanish speakers is only a small amount of legal immigrantion so how did they all get there ? Not hard to figure out . And it's not racist to talk about it either if you think that then you are more of the problem then the illegals are .that's why nothing gets done about it  pc culture,  it's a free for all here we just let everyone walk all over us no respect for are borders . Why do we even have a country then ?

Belo you say you are against illegal immigration then are quick to talk down at anyone who talks about what is going on .

 

1 hour ago, Storm914 said:

Believe me a lot work and get on the government cheese line they work off the books  cash 

Plus get government assistance .

From your stand point they are working for peanuts but if u came from a place that paid you 1 dollar a day for the same work that they do here for  $100  it would be like you hitting the lottery. 

On 6/3/2019 at 9:46 AM, Storm914 said:

I don't even know what that is supposed to mean there not a different skin color then you or me in the first place so why are you even bringing  that up . Just more liberal brainwashing.  Cut the bs please. And it don't matter if they where green or any color  if there illegally there not supposed to be here . They are  breaking the law .

 

 

 

 

I'm just going to leave this here for the irony.

Edited by Belo

"Ethical behavior is doing the right thing when no one else is watching, even when the wrong thing is legal"

-Aldo Leopold 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Belo said:

 

I'm just going to leave this here for the irony.

Ok grammar Nazi  you seem to be more preoccupied about my grammar mistakes then the millions of illegals crossing that border. 

Sad 

Edited by Storm914
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't believe you when you say you are not for illegal immigrantion  Btw,  kind of obvious you don't really care .

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, The_Field_Ager said:

Folk like Belo are slaves to pathos (sentiment). They have no logos (rationality) in their lives. There is an incredible awakening happening in certain quarters as regards the realization that the modern culture is designed to crush logos and enforce pathos, in terms of how people see their world.

Go on to twitter or youtube and search for #LogosRising 

when liking one of papsmear's insightful posts, let us not forget

 


"Ethical behavior is doing the right thing when no one else is watching, even when the wrong thing is legal"

-Aldo Leopold 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Storm914 said:

I don't believe you when you say you are not for illegal immigrantion  Btw,  kind of obvious you don't really care .

 

 

I do not like that you went to a city, drove around and made generalizations about people that you don't know anything about simply because they looked and spoke a certain way. You wouldn't even get out of your car in a parking lot at a bar in NY. This speaks volumes about your ignorance. 

I feel it's imperative we control our boarders. But mostly because I feel strongly about enforcing our laws and because generally speaking, illegal immigrants do not pay into all systems that they benefit from. While it's true that they do pay into some systems that they do not benefit from like social security.

Latinos are some of the hardest working most caring people you will ever meet. They are generally deeply catholic and extremely family oriented. These are values most of us all hold dear. So, if you took the time to look at other posts I've made on this subject you'd know I'm pro-wall and pro enforcement, but my reasons I suspect are different than yours. 

I don't know how else to say it any clearer. 

PS they also make amazing food


"Ethical behavior is doing the right thing when no one else is watching, even when the wrong thing is legal"

-Aldo Leopold 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Belo said:

I do not like that you went to a city, drove around and made generalizations about people that you don't know anything about simply because they looked and spoke a certain way. You wouldn't even get out of your car in a parking lot at a bar in NY. This speaks volumes about your ignorance. 

I feel it's imperative we control our boarders. But mostly because I feel strongly about enforcing our laws and because generally speaking, illegal immigrants do not pay into all systems that they benefit from. While it's true that they do pay into some systems that they do not benefit from like social security.

Latinos are some of the hardest working most caring people you will ever meet. They are generally deeply catholic and extremely family oriented. These are values most of us all hold dear. So, if you took the time to look at other posts I've made on this subject you'd know I'm pro-wall and pro enforcement, but my reasons I suspect are different than yours. 

I don't know how else to say it any clearer. 

PS they also make amazing food

Yea ok have you ever been to California? Or navada  

Also over run  btw

Yea I know like  the illegal who sued me  right   long story but  total fraud scam and I still had to pay lawyers anyway  .

The person was trespassing   claimed they broke her  foot on my property  didn't call the cops or ambulance  no witnesses  no proof but I had to pay her anyway and she was illegally here great system we have .

^_^

 

 

Edited by Storm914

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I basically had to pay her lawyers for the time they spent to fill out the paperwork for a lawsuit  . Crazy  ambulance chasing c********* 

I even had to pay for the interpreter :( because they could not  speak much English .

My lawyer said for the money they want it was cheaper to settle because of the cost  so even when you win you loss .

 

Edited by Storm914
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s amazing to me how some people make comments without knowing the facts or law.  

Immigrants, legal or undocumented, do not come to the the US to live off benefits.  In fact, studies show that they pay more into the system than they receive.  

 Legal immigrants cannot get welfare for their first five years of residency, with few exceptions, mostly at the state level. Illegal immigrants are not eligible for welfare except for rare circumstances like emergency Medicaid.

So while I agree that borders should be secure, blaming our welfare deficit on immigrants is simply inaccurate.   That’s a homegrown problem. 

But people are free to say whatever they want to support their claims, accurate or not.  

Edited by moog5050
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, moog5050 said:

It’s amazing to me how some people make comments without knowing the facts or law.  

Immigrants, legal or undocumented, do not come to the the US to live off benefits.  In fact, studies show that they pay more into the system than they receive.  

 Legal immigrants cannot get welfare for their first five years of residency, with few exceptions, mostly at the state level. Illegal immigrants are not eligible for welfare except for rare circumstances like emergency Medicaid.

So while I agree that borders should be secure, blaming our welfare deficit on immigrants is simply inaccurate.   That’s a homegrown problem. 

But people are free to say whatever they want to support their claims, accurate or not.  

Well all I know is illegals in NY state can sue you even if they are trespassing on your property have no witnesses or accident report from the cops proof that's all I know all they have to do  is have a  injury show up at an emergency room and find a freaking shifty lawyer great system we have here .

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Storm914 said:

Believe me a lot work and get on the government cheese line they work off the books  cash 

Plus get government assistance .

From your stand point they are working for peanuts but if u came from a place that paid you 1 dollar a day for the same work that they do here for  $100  it would be like you hitting the lottery. 

A dollar might buy you something there while a dollar here doesnt go very far..

I have friends that work in the local social services and the local deadbeats (not legal or illegal immigrants )eat up most of our $$..  Maybe in  my sparsely populated and poor county  it may not be the norm. That is what it looks like from here. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I Ask the lawyer to ask the judge to throw out the case for lack of evidence he said they don't do that used some bs legal term what it comes down to is no matter what the system makes sure the lawyers  get paid as soon as they file  unreal . It just a question of how much .

He said I got the best deal possible supposedly  for that type of case still cost $$$$ 

Could of  gone  hunting in Africa with Safari guy with that money . Lucky where she claimed it happened was on the property line and the cost got shared with the owners next door   nobody really knows for sure if it happened there on one side or other exactly there were no Witnesses or accident report filed . For all I know it happened down the street who knows .

Edited by Storm914
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, landtracdeerhunter said:

Guess I pick the wrong time to go to California

You see a lot of.  tweaker drugged  vagabond type people over there be prepared .

And I'm not talking about the illegals. Dirty  Hipster hippie types just shady people all over the place .

 

 

Edited by Storm914
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

It’s amazing to me how some people make comments without knowing the facts or law.  

Immigrants, legal or undocumented, do not come to the the US to live off benefits.  In fact, studies show that they pay more into the system than they receive.  

 Legal immigrants cannot get welfare for their first five years of residency, with few exceptions, mostly at the state level. Illegal immigrants are not eligible for welfare except for rare circumstances like emergency Medicaid.

So while I agree that borders should be secure, blaming our welfare deficit on immigrants is simply inaccurate.   That’s a homegrown problem. 

But people are free to say whatever they want to support their claims, accurate or not.  

Btw lawyer found out she was collecting benefits lied on forms to collect  not sure what happened with that . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Belo said:

I do not like that you went to a city, drove around and made generalizations about people that you don't know anything about simply because they looked and spoke a certain way. You wouldn't even get out of your car in a parking lot at a bar in NY. This speaks volumes about your ignorance. 

I feel it's imperative we control our boarders. But mostly because I feel strongly about enforcing our laws and because generally speaking, illegal immigrants do not pay into all systems that they benefit from. While it's true that they do pay into some systems that they do not benefit from like social security.

Latinos are some of the hardest working most caring people you will ever meet. They are generally deeply catholic and extremely family oriented. These are values most of us all hold dear. So, if you took the time to look at other posts I've made on this subject you'd know I'm pro-wall and pro enforcement, but my reasons I suspect are different than yours. 

I don't know how else to say it any clearer. 

PS they also make amazing food

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Storm914 said:

Ok grammar Nazi  you seem to be more preoccupied about my grammar mistakes then the millions of illegals crossing that border. 

Sad 

He always resorts to the grammar policing when he has run out anything meaningful to saw. Usually it is by the second post. How far did he get this time?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, moog5050 said:

It’s amazing to me how some people make comments without knowing the facts or law.  

Immigrants, legal or undocumented, do not come to the the US to live off benefits.  In fact, studies show that they pay more into the system than they receive.  

 Legal immigrants cannot get welfare for their first five years of residency, with few exceptions, mostly at the state level. Illegal immigrants are not eligible for welfare except for rare circumstances like emergency Medicaid.

So while I agree that borders should be secure, blaming our welfare deficit on immigrants is simply inaccurate.   That’s a homegrown problem. 

But people are free to say whatever they want to support their claims, accurate or not.  

Immigrants, legal or otherwise do indeed receive welfare. They are not supposed to, but they do anyway. Very few are turned away. Trump recently spoke about enforcing these welfare laws still on the books, essentially ignored by Social Welfare today. Legal immigrants are supposed to have a financial sponsor but this hasn't made a difference to their ability to go on welfare, more or less immediately, for years now.

Welfare is a lawless land these days.

Would love to see the studies that indicate migrants are net gain. All I see is the opposite:

  

Quote

(July 6, 2010 - Washington, D.C.) - A new study released today by the Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR) estimates that illegal immigration now costs federal and local taxpayers $113 billion a year. The report, The Fiscal Burden of Illegal Immigration on U.S. Taxpayers, is the most comprehensive analysis of how much the estimated 13 million illegal aliens and their U.S.-born children cost federal, state and local governments.

The cost estimates are based on an extensive analysis of federal, state and local spending data. The Fiscal Burden of Illegal Immigration on U.S. Taxpayers examines dozens of government programs that are available to illegal aliens and their U.S.-born children, both legally and fraudulently. The report provides detailed analysis of the impact of illegal immigration on education, health care, law enforcement and justice, public assistance, and other government programs.

https://www.fairus.org/press-releases/illegal-immigration-113-billion-year-drain-us-taxpayers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

Census Bureau data reveals that most U.S. families headed by illegal immigrants use taxpayer-funded welfare programs on behalf of their American-born anchor babies.Even before the recession, immigrant households with children used welfare programs at consistently higher rates than natives, according to the extensive census data collected and analyzed by a nonpartisanWashington D.C. group dedicated to researching legal and illegal immigration in the U.S. The results, published this month in a lengthy report, are hardly surprising.Basically, the majority of households across the country benefitting from publicly-funded welfare programs are headed by immigrants, both legal and illegal

https://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2011/04/most-illegal-immigrant-families-collect-welfare/

Edited by The_Field_Ager

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.