Hunting show

Dave

Just turned on Primal Instinct, guy shoots 9 pt buck feeding on corn. Then says all his hard work payed off. Siting in a blind for about 1/2 hr. What crap, hard work my A--. Bating deer is now called hard work.

Dave

I guess you mean corn that was put out as bait?  In many places around the country it's perfectly legal and common practice to hunt over bait, feeder, etc.  Are food plots really any different?  Anyway, it doesn't always bring in the big bucks like many people who don't hunt in this fashion think it does.  I do see your point, though.  It not exactly exhibiting a lot of hunting skill to sit at feeders.  It doesn't always bring in big bucks, but I have seen feeders go off in Texas and it's pretty much like ringing a cow bell for chow time for the does and small bucks.

i love those lines! lol

just like hank parkers show.

i like when Hank parker and his boys hunt and before each hunt they are spreading bags of C'Mere deer all over then they sit and about an hour later they shoot a nice buck. "oh ive worked my tail off for this deer"... what tool bags... im sure i can get some nice deer in close also if i baited their ass in.

Does anyone pronounce Jordan as "Jerr-din"? (Bill Jordan)

Glad I'm not the only one who has noticed that.  Must be a southern thing.  Too much fried food maybe.

Speaking of fried food, anyone ever see the one Primo's show where the big fat guy stops to get a bucket of chicken before he gets in the blind? Man that was a funny one, he was nawing on a chicken leg and hunting at the same time.  lol

Whats up with Pott's googly eye, how the hell does he shoot and hit anything? Must be tough being that guys camera man, excuse me Stan, what camera are you looking in?

I was just thinking this last night! He looked up at the camera after the shot and i'm thinking maybe he has a glass eye? The cameraman actually grabbed him and turned him kind of to show him the deer was coming from another direction. (if I remember correctly) Props to him if he's vision impaired though. I like this guy Jeff Danker from Buckventures. He gut shot a deer and showed the whole ordeal and said he wanted to show what really happens. I thought that was cool. My favorite quote is when Roger Raglin says something like "If you spine a deer, oh well you shot high, get over it!" Then he retreives his deer he spined. It's the way he says it and they show his spine shot deer. Funny stuff.

Whats up with Pott's googly eye, how the hell does he shoot and hit anything? Must be tough being that guys camera man, excuse me Stan, what camera are you looking in?

I have seen hunters with those type of eyes.  They are the ones looking for game with one eye and for trespassers with the other.  They come in handy also when they get tired of looking at their aging, overweight wives.  Looks at his darling wife with one just to pretend he's interested in what she's saying, while he uses the other eyeball to scan for sexy younger chicks.  LOL

He openly admits that the googly eye gives him an unfair advantage because he can watch either side of the tree he's in. Dead Serious. That's his canned response to the question...he get's asked quite a bit about his eyesight, etc.