Academy 2019

sodfather

1 hour ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

So what were the results?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I shot a 288 at 60pounds , Jeremy K around 270 I think, TF was at 245 I think , Lawdz 250ish and Arcade was 220’s I think . 

Tacks was just there for support and Taco Tim showed up towards the end for a couple cold ones. Next week Larry is talking about bringing a grill and taking things up a notch. 

Oh and I also bought a trailer for Tree guy . What a night . 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, sodfather said:

I shot a 288 at 60pounds , Jeremy K around 270 I think, TF was at 245 I think , Lawdz 250ish and Arcade was 220’s I think . 

Tacks was just there for support and Taco Tim showed up towards the end for a couple cold ones. Next week Larry is talking about bringing a grill and taking things up a notch. 

I was there so Jeremy could tap the banged up threads on my quiver mount, WHAT A PERFORMANCE!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, sodfather said:

The last Tuesday before season we expect you all to go out big.  I'm thinking flaming arrows and tanerite for the grand finale! 

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Robhuntandfish said:

The last Tuesday before season we expect you all to go out big.  I'm thinking flaming arrows and tanerite for the grand finale! 

Lawdz is talking about bring a grill next Tuesday. This once little get together every Tuesday could turn into Woodstock with archery 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Robhuntandfish said:

I'll be jumping out of a plane and landing by parachute at 5pm on 9/24.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, sodfather said:

Lawdz is talking about bring a grill next Tuesday. This once little get together every Tuesday could turn into Woodstock with archery 

Need a sorority from UB to get involved- serve drinks, retrieve arrows, etc.