2019 NFL Thread

BizCT

4 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Sabres?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, mlammerhirt said:

Yea it's a spoof. Just a little fun under the One Buffalo combo the Pegulas have going as a side business.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

He Even has promo videos out for it as well. Pretty funny stuff

https://www.buffalobills.com/video/tre-white-goalie-academy

2 minutes ago, mlammerhirt said:

Come on.....after all your banter about the legend of Biz in his youth baseball leagues.....you gotta have at least 1 championship under your belt!

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Of course. I meant Super Bowl & Stanley Cup. But Andy Reid agreed to give me one if Chiefs win. After all, I negotiated the trade between Bills and Chiefs that landed us Showtime Mahomes!

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Anyone watching the NFL 100 all time time? Great (and sad) to watch what the game used to look like. The running backs of the last are tremendous. Not sure we will ever see the consistent performance of someone like. Barry Sanders again due to the speed of defensive players. He made people look silly and played at a different speed. Stats may be broken but his speed and quickness compared to those playing around him was unmatched.
Good show (if you can stomach a lot of Belichick).

Anyone watching the NFL 100 all time time? Great (and sad) to watch what the game used to look like. The running backs of the last are tremendous. Not sure we will ever see the consistent performance of someone like. Barry Sanders again due to the speed of defensive players. He made people look silly and played at a different speed. Stats may be broken but his speed and quickness compared to those playing around him was unmatched.

Honestly I could listen to him for hours. I’d love a show where they picked a different game or draft each episode and he took you through his thought process/preparation. He is amazing. No one could ever convince me that the Pats dynasty would have been much different with a handful of other QBs besides Brady.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I loved Barry Sanders. He was electric. I also loved Herman Moore that year he set the record for most receptions in a season. It’s a shame they couldn’t get a better team around them

• Like 1

made a quick day trip to west palm beach on monday and got back tuesday. Wore my Bills hoodie for travel and met some other fans. Love being a member of the mafia. the love is real and most other teams dont hate us... dolphins territory though so that was kind of fun too.

Did you jump through any tables?

57 minutes ago, Belo said:

made a quick day trip to west palm beach on monday and got back tuesday. Wore my Bills hoodie for travel and met some other fans. Love being a member of the mafia. the love is real and most other teams dont hate us... dolphins territory though so that was kind of fun too.

You have business in West Palm, I gotta go to Tarrytown,. I need a career change

Honestly I could listen to him for hours. I’d love a show where they picked a different game or draft each episode and he took you through his thought process/preparation. He is amazing. No one could ever convince me that the Pats dynasty would have been much different with a handful of other QBs besides Brady.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Personally, I think Belichick is one of the greatest football minds out there and really enjoy listening to him. He sees things that no one else does and capitalizes on what he finds. Without Brady, Belichick would be one of the most successful coaches of all time. Without Belichick, Brady would be Eli Manning.

27 minutes ago, crappyice said:

Personally, I think Belichick is one of the greatest football minds out there and really enjoy listening to him. He sees things that no one else does and capitalizes on what he finds. Without Brady, Belichick would be one of the most successful coaches of all time. Without Belichick, Brady would be Eli Manning.

You're saying Brady would be ugly and have meme's about his stupid faces like Eli?

2 hours ago, crappyice said:

and he knows how to cheat!

• Like 1