I'm been watching one like that in my back yard...

nyantler

I was at the NYS Fair yesterday at the NYS Big Buck Club booth and that is what a bunch of hunters said as they pointed to the Roosevelt Luckey Buck... I just laughed as they looked at me kinda funny...

post-525-0-93942900-1314826093_thumb.jpg

Edited by nyantler

I was at the NYS Fair yesterday at the NYS Big Buck Club booth and that is what a bunch of hunters said as they pointed to the Roosevelt Luckey Buck... I just laughed as they looked at me kinda funny...

Working or shooting the bull?

I was there Monday and saw butch but couldn't really talk due to my ankle biters being in melt down mode.

I was working the booth... and for the record... I believe the fellas saw a big buck... just not one that scores 195+... the chance of one of those guys seeing a 190 class buck is very remote... let alone a dozen guys... I actually told one guy that I give him a years pay if he killed the buck he saw and it scored in the 190's typical..lol

Like I said.. I did believe that the guys saw a big buck, just not 200 class. Most fellas can see a 120 class in the woods and think its the new world record..lol

Yeah, I think I'm one of those guys. I wouldn't know a 120" from a 200". All I know is whether it's a "big one" or not. I've never been too big on using numbers to judge the quality of a deer. They either impress me or they don't. :swoon:

Of course you won't hear me spouting off estimated live measurements either. Just not my thing.