Investment year in review.

Nomad

1 hour ago, Belo said:

man one week ago, dkng was at 59...

Yea man. Penn $100 to $130 also. I got back in at the right time, but I blew it yesterday on a DKNG option. I was trying to buy $72 call for 4/9 first thing in the morning. I was greedy about getting a price i wanted and kept missing. I never got it. The $3500 would have been $7K by end of the day. 

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld

34 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Yea man. Penn $100 to $130 also. I got back in at the right time, but I blew it yesterday on a DKNG option. I was trying to buy $72 call for 4/9 first thing in the morning. I was greedy about getting a price i wanted and kept missing. I never got it. The $3500 would have been $7K by end of the day. 

yeah but you kept to your buying price. That discipline will pay off in the long run helping you not to chase something. Sometimes it doesn't work out right, but it does help keep you grounded.

• Like 1

Yes I like MU but Key Bank has been much better to me this year along with the Five Star Bank Great dividend paying stocks as well

Financials have done pretty well year to date not today but overall they have

33 minutes ago, sodfather said:

One year ago today was Bear market day . Crazy to think 

It was around this time I did my only career short. I hit the SDOW with $25K for a day, and took $8K profit and said never again.

22 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

It was around this time I did my only career short. I hit the SDOW with $25K for a day, and took $8K profit and said never again.

I dumped 80k into the market in 2009. I had no business doing it. My Ex just bought me out of our house (a good thing) so I said fuck it. Boy was I glad I said "fuck it" a line from Yellowstone!

• Like 2

On 3/9/2021 at 9:47 AM, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I’m back in the mix:

Tesla, draftkings, PENN, apple, GoPro, and Buzz. If GoPro doesn’t work out then@sodfather owes me all hunting gear

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

3 days later:

GoPro over 30% with a nice pending option for 4/9 at $10 which is in the money already. Thank you @sodfather

Penn and DKNG both over 15%

Tesla 13%

Buzz 5%

and shitty Apple only 0.5%

• Like 1

I grabbed 50 options of GPRO this morning - $10 Call, April 23rd. [mention=770]sodfather[/mention]

So 20 of my 50 options for GPRO just sold for 225% profit. Triple up and some more.

Still got 30 options left to see what happens

• Like 1

gotcha. I was going to mention that you may have a problem if you were playing that many options haha.

Maybe I’m using wrong term?

I bought 50 contracts for $0.83 each. $10 strike on 4/23. I paid like $4,100. I sold 20 of them for like $5,400 and kept the other 30. I could have sold all 50 for $13.400 (225%). But waiting on the other 30 for now since another month plus to go, could be worth way more