Live from the stand 2011

WNYBuckHunter

Got on stand at 3:30 this afternoon. Didn't even get settled in until a good size yote strolled by at about 40 yds out. He stopped, looked at me, then continued on. Right now I'm considering making a squirrel shishkabob. Those things are so noisy, I always think the big one's coming, only to see one of those ground rats. Oh well, they must be out just enjoying the beautiful afternoon as well. Good luck this weekend boys and girls.

Well after sitting all day n not one deer i left the woods a bit early lastnight and on the way out had a very nice buck running a doe all over. Got in this morn around 550 n when i was putting my clothes on i heard a deer stand up, one that one stood i heard another get up and thats when the woods woke up. For alittle less then 10 min as i got dressed i heard a buck running a doe in the dark and hard. As i entered through a logging road i thought it was the same buck from last night. I hear limbs breaking the buck grunting, its was crazy. Once all the camotion was going on i noticed deer moving around from a quite a few spots as i continued my walk. Well ive been in stand for about 45 min and im hoping the action is way better today! Goodluck guys

Im having the best morning. Had a doe come in at 830 big 7 following . Never saw the buck but got him on cam last night under my tree. They were walkin n runnin around my tree for 30 min. He gave me an 8 yard shot i passed they ran off, camr back i drew on him he was qauering to slightly, i let him walk again had the feeling he wasnt the only buck. A min later another doe shows up with a monster! He runs up the 7 then follows both doe and as im writing this a 3rd buck shows up it was a nice 8. Wow what a great morn!