Live from the stand 2011

WNYBuckHunter

Well my bonus buck 12 point just showed up! Hit em with the can he came right into 18 yards looking looked up at me while standing in a shady part where no sun in his eyes took a jump and walked away. And let me add he looks bigger then the pics i posted in the trail cam section!!!

Nice that you saw him at mid day Geno. He must be out starting to look for some girls....LOL. I'll be out all day tomorrow. Wish I was in my stand myself not at friggin work. I hope for some action tomorrow. The way my season is going so far it can't get much worse

dam lleft phone at home,felt like a lost my leg or something.feel naked without it good thing too didnt see anything all day so slow.sounds like geno is on it have only a lot of doe pics on cam with exceptiion of 1 what looks to be a 12 and looks very similar to the one in genos pic.maybe the same one who knows,al i can say is dead dead dead

dam lleft phone at home,felt like a lost my leg or something.feel naked without it good thing too didnt see anything all day so slow.sounds like geno is on it have only a lot of doe pics on cam with exceptiion of 1 what looks to be a 12 and looks very similar to the one in genos pic.maybe the same one who knows,al i can say is dead dead dead

Post a pic of your buck lets see him

Got a late start this morning, saw a few does on the drive out. A large doe 30 yards off the road just before we parked. Almost walked back to see if I could get her. Chose not too ( was not totally positive if legal, was already sunup). Nothing since that doe.

Got a late start this morning, saw a few does on the drive out. A large doe 30 yards off the road just before we parked. Almost walked back to see if I could get her. Chose not too ( was not totally positive if legal, was already sunup). Nothing since that doe.

Just for the record that is completely legal..I know a lot of people dont like it but personaly i dont care what a lot of people like.You can legaly park you car get out walk 15 yards in and and take the shot..If i seen a buck like that he would be a goner id stalk him right till i had a shot!!