Corona Virus Thread

Violent streak?  Dont be a snowflake.  If someone says something to you and you say something back whats the issue?   I apologize in advance for invading your safe space.  Please dont report me to the mods. 

I’m not a snowflake or going to report you to anyone. Like I said I’m not a violent man never really get into screaming matches with anyone. I pretty much turn the other cheek and let the other person stew in there own anger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Why is everyone so surprised when he shoots off at the mouth when he gets flustered? Hes been doing it his entire life, this isnt some "gotcha" moment

Two different responses. 

1- He should be kinda worried when his own party is speaking out.   He says what he wants and hasn't had much blowback from his side.  Given the current situation of the country, to not have party members in lock step could be concerning. 

2- Him shooting off is fine.  In some aspects I like that he gives it back.  Sometimes I’d rather him be a little more presidential acting, but then again he has stayed true to who he is. If you want to dish it you should be able to take it. In regards to that good for him. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rachunter said:

I’m not a snowflake or going to report you to anyone. Like I said I’m not a violent man never really get into screaming matches with anyone. I pretty much turn the other cheek and let the other person stew in there own anger.

Thats good on you.  But if you want to dish it you got to be able to take.  Back to the old vid of chris cuomo.  If you’re taking a video of him and trying to poke the bear then you cant become the victim when he strikes back.  I like when trump bites back. So good for both of them.  

My bad on the snowflake thing.  I was trying to make a point that wasn't made or didn't need to be made. I guess my point was what i said.  Dont go seeking attention by provoking and then when someone strikes back they get called violent.  If you dont want to be in that situation dont put yourself in it.  

40 minutes ago, Rattler said:

Those are not my words.  I said "IF".  Go back and re-read what I said and try to understand it.  Show me a link saying the police didn't take the man's complaint.  Show me a quote from an officer saying he didn't put much faith into the complaint.  If you can't, it's either hearsay or propaganda.  Either way, I don't care about it unless you can supply what I'm requesting.

Now i have to do your homework for you?  If you cant prove me wrong then.... you are wrong.  

Back to bizzness as usual.  

Ill let ratt do all the ankle biting. :vinsent:

9a064bbb26040600fd7c50b8507c6bcc.jpg&key=ce6a72fc4969ad736d25fa7096b3965e0650e7c3e24c33c4f676cc4a8be50718
I’m so disgusted with the current situation. This state and the federal government have taken full advantage of a shitty situation to add government where it doesn’t belong.

I’m told to social distance and can’t go to a fucking boat launch and fish by myself but subways in the city are still packed? Gun stores are closed but liquor stores are essential?

This shit is sickening!

Hey we agree on this one!!!

• Like 1

Hes in a nursing home, they tested everyone. My question is, is he safe from this thing if he gets to 14+ days without symptoms? I understand he can still spread it. They moved him to a different area

I would say most likely but not 100%. The 14 days is the incubation period. From taking to friends who are DR’s one normally would not shed or test positive during this time. That means if he tested positive the incubation period is over. He is infected but asymptomatic. He can still transmit the virus to others but will probably suffer ill effects

PGA Tour resumes June 11

That is sort of true, they most likely will not have spectators. And may still cancel. I do business with the tour and have clients that provide the food. I was told that events as far out as September may still be canceled

Thats good on you.  But if you want to dish it you got to be able to take.  Back to the old vid of chris cuomo.  If you’re taking a video of him and trying to poke the bear then you cant become the victim when he strikes back.  I like when trump bites back. So good for both of them.  

My bad on the snowflake thing.  I was trying to make a point that wasn't made or didn't need to be made. I guess my point was what i said.  Dont go seeking attention by provoking and then when someone strikes back they get called violent.  If you dont want to be in that situation dont put yourself in it.  

He definitely was proved in the restaurant and probably the bicycle incident. It’s the way he handles it. Threatening to throw someone down the stairs. If he’s anything like his brother whom I’ve met twice he’s a hothead that flys off the handle quick. Not really the way a public figure should campos him self.

That is sort of true, they most likely will not have spectators. And may still cancel. I do business with the tour and have clients that provide the food. I was told that events as far out as September may still be canceled

It means I can turn my TV on again for the first time since February 9

• Like 1

California giving illegals $500 apiece since they don't get stimulus $. that pisses me off.
As it damn well should. It should piss off any citizen paying taxes that now go to illegals. They are called illegals because they broke the fu*king law! They should be deported. Not given money that's the most assanine shit ever to be proposed. Oh you broke the law? Here's 500 bucks as a reward

Call Me The Teflon Don

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

California giving illegals $500 apiece since they don't get stimulus $. that pisses me off.

Illegals getting anything, other than deported, pisses me off!!

My parents came here from Sicily legally, pay taxes AND LEARNED TO SPEAK ENGLISH!!

Edited by squirrelwhisperer
  • Like 6

Stole from a friend:
The Rules:
1. Basically, you can't leave the house for any reason, but if you have to, then you can.
2. Masks are useless, but maybe you have to wear one, it can save you, it is useless, but maybe it is mandatory as well.
3. Stores are closed, except those that are open.
4. You should not go to hospitals unless you have to go there. Same applies to doctors, you should only go there in case of emergency, provided you are not too sick.
5. This virus is deadly but still not too scary, except that sometimes it actually leads to a global disaster.
6. Gloves won't help, but they can still help.
7. Everyone needs to stay HOME, but it's important to GO OUT.
8. There is no shortage of groceries in the supermarket, but there are many things missing when you go there in the evening, but not in the morning. Sometimes.
9. The virus has no effect on children except those it affects.
10. Animals are not affected, but there is still a cat that tested positive in Belgium in February when no one had been tested, plus a few tigers here and there…
11. You will have many symptoms when you are sick, but you can also get sick without symptoms, have symptoms without being sick, or be contagious without having symptoms. Oh, my..
12. In order not to get sick, you have to eat well and exercise, but eat whatever you have on hand and it's better not to go out, well, but no…
13. It's better to get some fresh air, but you get looked at very wrong when you get some fresh air, and most importantly, you don't go to parks or walk. But don’t sit down, except that you can do that now if you are old, but not for too long or if you are pregnant (but not too old).
14. You can't go to retirement homes, but you have to take care of the elderly and bring food and medication.
15. If you are sick, you can't go out, but you can go to the pharmacy.
16. You can get restaurant food delivered to the house, which may have been prepared by people who didn't wear masks or gloves. But you have to have your groceries decontaminated outside for 3 hours. Pizza too?
17. Every disturbing article or disturbing interview starts with " I don't want to trigger panic, but…"
18. You can't see your older mother or grandmother, but you can take a taxi and meet an older taxi driver.
19. You can walk around with a friend but not with your family if they don't live under the same roof.
20. You are safe if you maintain the appropriate social distance, but you can’t go out with friends or strangers at the safe social distance.
21. The virus remains active on different surfaces for two hours, no, four, no, six, no, we didn't say hours, maybe days? But it takes a damp environment. Oh no, not necessarily.
22. The virus stays in the air - well no, or yes, maybe, especially in a closed room, in one hour a sick person can infect ten, so if it falls, all our children were already infected at school before it was closed. But remember, if you stay at the recommended social distance, however in certain circumstances you should maintain a greater distance, which, studies show, the virus can travel further, maybe.
23. We count the number of deaths but we don't know how many people are infected as we have only tested so far those who were "almost dead" to find out if that's what they will die of…
24. We have no treatment, except that there may be one that apparently is not dangerous unless you take too much (which is the case with all medications). Orange man bad.
25. We should stay locked up until the virus disappears, but it will only disappear if we achieve collective immunity, so when it circulates… but we must no longer be locked up for that?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, squirrelwhisperer said:

Illegals getting anything, other than deported, pisses me off!!

My parents came here from Sicily legally, pay taxes AND LEARNED TO SPEAK ENGLISH!!

Another way of Liberals showing their support for criminals.

2 minutes ago, Rattler said:

The plan is to give them all amnesty so they can vote.  This is just buying their votes......with our money.

Exactly why King Andy gave illegals drivers licences. 

Go to some other countries illegally and get shot or go to jail for life. Come here illegally get free education, free health care, drivers license, etc. 

If the dumocrats thought for one second that illegals would vote Republican, you would see the boarder wall from space!!

• Like 1