Corona Virus Thread

Blame your scumbag Mayor and Governor for that . Tons of stores and restaurants are closing up shop not because of Covid-19 , but because of your riots , arsonists , Antifa , and the scumbag BLM anarchist group BLM thats funded by George Soro's phony Open Society organization .
Soros made a statement a couple years ago " The Goal For The Rest Of My Life Is To Take Down The United States By Any Means Possible "  He is one of Bidens buddies along with Bill and Hillary Clinton . Donated millions to them all. he also financed every one of the scumbag Democrats that got voted into Virginia including the Gov and lieutenant Gov . Soros funded 80 percent of the campaign for the District Attorney who ordered the search warrant of the couple that stood their ground in Missouri . Yet she did nothing about the protesters carrying AR 15's who broke into the private community. There are many many more quack liberals he funded on both the Federal and State level so they can vote to either take your rights away or make up their own interpretation of the law . 
https://nypost.com/2020/07/21/nyc-is-now-the-worst-place-to-do-business-retailers-say/

Wait the governor and mayor are responsible for the national economy come on man. Use your brain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The problem is people want self validation. This place is no better or worse for the most part. Look at the habitual posters for political crap and it's always the same people posting information from the same places. They live their life in an echo chamber

• Like 1

I did chuckle with the turd hole

I prefer to gig, used to use an air rifle. 

Let’s face it there are some guys on this forum that if trump said the way to fixing all the worlds problems was to swallow a mans load they would all be on their knees tomorrow.

That being said you came on pretty strong and fast for someone who was just lurking. You obviously have a beef and should just put it out there

• Haha 1

Blame your scumbag Mayor and Governor for that . Tons of stores and restaurants are closing up shop not because of Covid-19 , but because of your riots , arsonists , Antifa , and the scumbag BLM anarchist group BLM thats funded by George Soro's phony Open Society organization .
Soros made a statement a couple years ago " The Goal For The Rest Of My Life Is To Take Down The United States By Any Means Possible "  He is one of Bidens buddies along with Bill and Hillary Clinton . Donated millions to them all. he also financed every one of the scumbag Democrats that got voted into Virginia including the Gov and lieutenant Gov . Soros funded 80 percent of the campaign for the District Attorney who ordered the search warrant of the couple that stood their ground in Missouri . Yet she did nothing about the protesters carrying AR 15's who broke into the private community. There are many many more quack liberals he funded on both the Federal and State level so they can vote to either take your rights away or make up their own interpretation of the law . 
https://nypost.com/2020/07/21/nyc-is-now-the-worst-place-to-do-business-retailers-say/

He can't die soon enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Rattler said:

That's because, much like the US, nobody is ALLOWED to use it!

Nobody is allowed?  Tell me which all mighty omnipotent group has such power?  The WHO?  First off, Brazil is still using it.  UK used it a lot in the beginning but stopped when they did their own research as well.  When their entire economy and lives are at stake, what country is going to listen to anyone else blindly and not also conduct their own research?  I don't know but don't you find it kind of odd that all these countries who's economy are also being decimated, lives are being lost by the thousands, and yet Brazil is the only country that is willing to defy whatever governing world authority you think is banning this drug?  I mean, heck, according to western media, when was the last time Russia and/or China ever followed the rules?  But yet all of a sudden they're afraid of the WHO?

16 hours ago, Chef said:

Wait the governor and mayor are responsible for the national economy come on man. Use your brain.

The Governor of the state is the one who institutes an economic lock down that effects the economy of that state.  The Federal government has no authority to control the economy that is restricted by the Governor.  State lock downs can affect the economy of the entire country by closing off national supply chains that are needed to supply other states.

The mayors have the authority to allow chaos and lawlessness to drive businesses into bankruptcy in their cities.  The federal government only has the authority to defend federal property in those cities from chaos and lawlessness.  Businesses going bankrupt in cities are a direct result of the city's mayor and the state's governor.  Those thousands of bankruptcies affect the national economy.

FYI, that's how a brain thinks when it is actually used.

Edited by Rattler

15 hours ago, Chef said:

they would all be on their knees tomorrow.

Funny you should bring that up, because it's the Progressives that are advocating being on your knees, and their followers are doing it without question.  Seems to me they are the one's swallowing everything they are told to swallow.

Edited by Rattler

16 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

https://medium.com/@mjacobwrites/parents-youre-being-lied-to-25646fb8634e

I thought this was a great article. We are struggling with our school choices and this is pretty much where I'm at: keep them home.@crappyice I'd love your opinion

interesting article.  I wonder what part of the country the author is from.  Also interesting that his bio describes him as an author of apocalyptic literature.

I thought this was a great article. We are struggling with our school choices and this is pretty much where I'm at: keep them home.[mention=327]crappyice[/mention] I'd love your opinion

@crappyice would you teach in person classes if they held them? This also assumes that the schools will be offering teacher choice whether or not to teach in person. Idk if that's on the table or not, but for the sake of argument let's assume teachers have a choice whether to do remote or teach in front of actual students

#LessOverzealousMods #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

Not to mention those of us with kids all know that they bring germs home like wildfire especially the little ones. My son will not be attending preschool this year. My wife is a stay at home mom and does great with him.

He is 3 and can count to 1000 by ones, twos, fives and 10’s

He has cousins and we will get him socialized

I thought this was a great article. We are struggling with our school choices and this is pretty much where I'm at: keep them home.[mention=327]crappyice[/mention] I'd love your opinion

Really well written article (regardless of his apocalyptic past). The concerns and realities he discusses are true and unsettling.

How is it that indoor dining is not ok still but kids can eat lunch in a cafeteria? Why are stores and churches still only operating at restricted numbers yet my district is opening for full day, full population in class learning with kids wearing masks(that’s enough protection)? That’s the K-8 model since the younger kids need more socialization- I disagree greatly with that. The HS kids have so much more at risk- SAT, ACT, college admissions, clubs, lack of connectivity when they know what connectivity feels like - there is such greater slide into depression at HS ages(leading to drug/alcohol abuse & suicide). Scary time for them.

I teach MS and have been told that we will follow our regular schedule with full population (55 minute classes, 5 minute transition between classes-20-24 students per class). 6’ social distancing in my classroom with those numbers is not possible. Student will be asked to wipe down their desks, chairs and plastic shields(if they have them) after each class. Lets pretend for a moment that 6th graders can’t actually do that appropriately. I would require 100 wipes per day in my classroom. 500 a week, 2,000 a month. There are 30 MS classrooms. Where are you finding and how are you paying for 60,000 wipes a month (just for the MS)?

I cannot “opt out” of teaching if I don’t feel safe. If teachers have a pre-existing condition(obesity counts...I’m working on that option!), they can get a dr notes explaining that the district needs to provide better protection (think “bubble boy”) or may even allow for that teacher to teach remotely based on condition- who is with the class as a/he teaches remotely? Unknown.

Parents however can opt out of in school learning...how and who teaches them? ME! Our district is supposedly installing cameras to live stream my classroom for those who are home to watch me teach those live in class. Is that legal? Maybe I will invite Stormy or Growie for grammar lesson! Who else (mom, dad, grandma, house keeper, pedophile house painter?) is now attending my class?

I am not overly concerned about my health (although the amount of mid-aged people who have been positive seem to have lingering effects is unsettling). I am more concerned about the transfer to my mother and other family members.

My HS kids will be going back to school as the school prescribes (I can’t follow their proposal- too confusing- in for 2 1/2 days out for 2...back in for full?!?). We have all been working at summer camp so we have been “out there” and they have safely navigated others with great care (masks all day and frequent hand washing). And since I am going to be forced to be back in the same school (K-12 is all one building-small district), I will be bringing it home anyway.

It all doesn’t make sense - the countless dollars being spent to try and open up when the reality is we will be remote anyway; the half measures they are taking which are no where near what I have in place for summer camp(with only a fraction of the kids); the false sense of the school providing “normal socialization” behind masks and shields. It’s all a costly show.

I’m more concerned about when my principal hands me the “BLM unit” or the 8 minutes moment of silence or tells me that I can longer make my Homeroom say the pledge. Better get Moog on retainer now’

Parents however can opt out of in school learning...how and who teaches them? ME! Our district is supposedly installing cameras to live stream my classroom for those who are home to watch me teach those live in class. Is that legal? Maybe I will invite Stormy or Growie for grammar lesson! Who else (mom, dad, grandma, house keeper, pedophile house painter?) is now attending my class?

I think I may just want to join in. My punctuation skills can use some brushing up. I admit in my middle school years I didn't pay much attention in English class. Never hurts to learn. One should never stop learning and striving to learn more about anything. Just find something you find interesting and try and learn about it. The TLDR is who knows maybe I'll be a fly on the wall and brush up on my literature skills

#WeDemandADislikeButton

52 minutes ago, crappyice said:

Really well written article (regardless of his apocalyptic past). The concerns and realities he discusses are true and unsettling.

How is it that indoor dining is not ok still but kids can eat lunch in a cafeteria? Why are stores and churches still only operating at restricted numbers yet my district is opening for full day, full population in class learning with kids wearing masks(that’s enough protection)? That’s the K-8 model since the younger kids need more socialization- I disagree greatly with that. The HS kids have so much more at risk- SAT, ACT, college admissions, clubs, lack of connectivity when they know what connectivity feels like - there is such greater slide into depression at HS ages(leading to drug/alcohol abuse & suicide). Scary time for them.

I teach MS and have been told that we will follow our regular schedule with full population (55 minute classes, 5 minute transition between classes-20-24 students per class). 6’ social distancing in my classroom with those numbers is not possible. Student will be asked to wipe down their desks, chairs and plastic shields(if they have them) after each class. Lets pretend for a moment that 6th graders can’t actually do that appropriately. I would require 100 wipes per day in my classroom. 500 a week, 2,000 a month. There are 30 MS classrooms. Where are you finding and how are you paying for 60,000 wipes a month (just for the MS)?

I cannot “opt out” of teaching if I don’t feel safe. If teachers have a pre-existing condition(obesity counts...I’m working on that option!), they can get a dr notes explaining that the district needs to provide better protection (think “bubble boy”) or may even allow for that teacher to teach remotely based on condition- who is with the class as a/he teaches remotely? Unknown.

I am not overly concerned about my health (although the amount of mid-aged people who have been positive seem to have lingering effects is unsettling). I am more concerned about the transfer to my mother and other family members.

My HS kids will be going back to school as the school prescribes (I can’t follow their proposal- too confusing- in for 2 1/2 days out for 2...back in for full?!?). We have all been working at summer camp so we have been “out there” and they have safely navigated others with great care (masks all day and frequent hand washing). And since I am going to be forced to be back in the same school (K-12 is all one building-small district), I will be bringing it home anyway.

It all doesn’t make sense - the countless dollars being spent to try and open up when the reality is we will be remote anyway; the half measures they are taking which are no where near what I have in place for summer camp(with only a fraction of the kids); the false sense of the school providing “normal socialization” behind masks and shields. It’s all a costly show.

I’m more concerned about when my principal hands me the “BLM unit” or the 8 minutes moment of silence or tells me that I can longer make my Homeroom say the pledge. Better get Moog on retainer now’

Thanks for taking the time to reply at length! All this said if you had two kids heading in to junior year and your options were full remote or Monday/Thursday in school with all those stipulations what would you choose?

47 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

I think I may just want to join in. My punctuation skills can use some brushing up. I admit in my middle school years I didn't pay much attention in English class. Never hurts to learn. One should never stop learning and striving to learn more about anything. Just find something you find interesting and try and learn about it. The TLDR is who knows maybe I'll be a fly on the wall and brush up on my literature skills

#WeDemandADislikeButton

Fly on the wall with whom? Will you be showing up at a random MS kid's house like Costanza to watch Breakfast at Tiffany's?

Fly on the wall with whom? Will you be showing up at a random MS kid's house like Costanza to watch Breakfast at Tiffany's?
No I was just going to enroll in school but remotely because I don't want to catch Corona. You took a mere joke and then tried to make it creepy and adding details to merely a chops busting. Every party needs a pooper that's why we invited you

#WeDemandADislikeButton

• Thanks 1