Corona Virus Thread

10 hours ago, Rattler said:

Image may contain: 2 people, text that says 'H1N1 VIRUS COVID 19 -US. CASES -US. CASES: 60.8 MILLION 4.7 MILLION -PANIC LEVEL: -PANIC LEVEL: ZERO MASS HYSTERIA -CHINA BLAMED US CLOSED -TRUMP BLAMED @TAKINGBACKCALI'

You’ve left out a big number in that between April 2009-April 2010 H1N1 killed 12,469 people according to the CDC.
So far in 5 months the US is over 157,000 deaths due to COVID-19. That fact doesn’t fit your narrative though, does it?

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

Probably just Storm back with a new username

#LessOverzealousMods #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

Exactly !   There has to be a way to announce when a user changes his / her name ? The Right to Privacy does not exist on the web ! Just a thought !

Exactly !   There has to be a way to announce when a user changes his / her name ? The Right to Privacy does not exist on the web ! Just a thought !
Idk if I'd go that far but who knows. Could be a troll poster or just someone passionate about politics. Given the limited time and flurry of political posts to start things off it seems more like a troll but time shall tell

#WeDemandADislikeButton

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Jerkman said:

Idk if I'd go that far but who knows. Could be a troll poster or just someone passionate about politics. Given the limited time and flurry of political posts to start things off it seems more like a troll but time shall tell

#WeDemandADislikeButton

Nope, avid hunter and longtime lurker. I guess unpopular opinions are not welcome here. 

• Like 1

Just now, The Jerkman said:

In all fairness it shows you joined yesterday.

#WeDemandADislikeButton

Correct, but I’ve been visiting as a guest since probably last fall. 
You were correct though, I am passionate about politics and current events. 

40 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

Probably just Storm back with a new username

#WeDemandADislikeButton

It’s funny, since I’ve been following this forum, you guys must have accused half a dozen people of being “Stormy”. It’s like the forum boogeyman haha. 

6 minutes ago, Revenant said:

It’s funny, since I’ve been following this forum, you guys must have accused half a dozen people of being “Stormy”. It’s like the forum boogeyman haha. 

Any relation to Downtown Upneck?

29 minutes ago, Revenant said:

I guess unpopular opinions are not welcome here.

Posing as a frog hunter! LOL! I don't believe you are any kind of hunter, your libtard posts give you away as a troll just looking to stir the pot.

What kind of reception do you expect on an outdoor sports forum? I would not go on the Peta forum extolling the virtues eating meat, hunting, fishing, trapping and such and be looking for a warm welcome!! You are wasting board bandwidth as far as I am concerned!

Al

Edited by airedale
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, airedale said:

Posing as a frog hunter! LOL! I don't believe you are any kind of hunter, your libtard posts give you away as a troll just looking to stir the pot.

What kind of reception do you expect on an outdoor sports forum? I would not go on the Peta forum extolling the virtues eating meat, hunting, fishing, trapping and such and be looking for a warm welcome!! You are wasting board bandwidth as far as I am concerned!

Al

Oh, blow it out your crotchety old turd hole. I have just as much right to be here as anyone. You’re right, it’s fun to stir the pot in a conservative safe space, but I don’t need to show my “hunter” badge to your wrinkled old butt. I enjoy playing devils advocate, and if that gets you all butt hurt, then I’m sure there’s an ointment for it. 
Also, I don’t know if your “frog hunter” comments are supposed to offend me, but you’re sure hung up on it. 

Edited by Revenant

He did come on strong out of the gate. Should have played the long game.

1 hour ago, airedale said:

Interesting assertion. I had no idea (I assume what you're saying) that republican/conservatives/right "own" the outdoor sports world.

• Like 1

He did come on strong out of the gate. Should have played the long game.
Interesting assertion. I had no idea (I assume what you're saying) that republican/conservatives/right "own" the outdoor sports world.
I think it was the starting with the political posts and mass posting in short order that had people question who is really behind the curtain. After some investigation it appears the man behind the curtain is none other than SplitearLeland. That is all. Carry on.

#WeDemandADislikeButton

• Haha 1

Oh, blow it out your crotchety old turd hole. I have just as much right to be here as anyone. You’re right, it’s fun to stir the pot in a conservative safe space, but I don’t need to show my “hunter” badge to your wrinkled old butt. I enjoy playing devils advocate, and if that gets you all butt hurt, then I’m sure there’s an ointment for it. 
Also, I don’t know if your “frog hunter” comments are supposed to offend me, but you’re sure hung up on it. 

“Oh blow it out your crotchety old turd hole.” While I disagree with you general political stance, that shit was funny and well strung together. Ya over played the “butt” & “butt hurt” later.

How do you target your frogs? BB gun? Hook and yarn? Hand catch?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, crappyice said:

“Oh blow it out your crotchety old turd hole.” While I disagree with you general political stance, that shit was funny and well strung together. Ya over played the “butt” & “butt hurt” later.

How do you target your frogs? BB gun? Hook and yarn? Hand catch?

I did chuckle with the turd hole :)

I prefer to gig, used to use an air rifle. 

3 hours ago, virgil said:

it really is interesting how a member gets attacked on this site for simply having a point of view that doesn't fit with the majority.  Why so easily threatened?

i couldnt agree more.  "Get em he's different".....  WTH.  Cant like anyone that disagrees......  I always wonder if some of these guys set politics aside and both cracked a cold one that their lives arent that different.  Not everything is politics.  My mom votes left and watches "the view" everyday - oh what a terrible woman she must be. She is 81 and still lives on her own and your going to hate her too?  cmon.  The best part of America is that we can be different.  As a person that leans right some of this is embarrasing.  I generally stay out of the political section for this reason.  Rest of the forum is fabulous though.  

And for what it's worth I actually don't think he sounds anything like stormy. 

Edited by Robhuntandfish
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Chef said:

Have you been here since April ?

Blame your scumbag Mayor and Governor for that . Tons of stores and restaurants are closing up shop not because of Covid-19 , but because of your riots , arsonists , Antifa , and the scumbag BLM anarchist group BLM thats funded by George Soro's phony Open Society organization .

Soros made a statement a couple years ago " The Goal For The Rest Of My Life Is To Take Down The United States By Any Means Possible "  He is one of Bidens buddies along with Bill and Hillary Clinton . Donated millions to them all. he also financed every one of the scumbag Democrats that got voted into Virginia including the Gov and lieutenant Gov . Soros funded 80 percent of the campaign for the District Attorney who ordered the search warrant of the couple that stood their ground in Missouri . Yet she did nothing about the protesters carrying AR 15's who broke into the private community. There are many many more quack liberals he funded on both the Federal and State level so they can vote to either take your rights away or make up their own interpretation of the law . 

https://nypost.com/2020/07/21/nyc-is-now-the-worst-place-to-do-business-retailers-say/

Edited by SportsmanNH
  • Thanks 1