Can't control myself....

Paulie

I'm have an addiction to this site! I have about a 2 hour commute to and from work.....I used to read the paper on the train to stay up with current events. Now that I got a smart phone all I do is read the posts on here.......its getting worse as the season is approaching! Now I have no clue what's going on in the world..(thanks John.....haha).

How many of you are in the same boat? I gotta give John lots of credit, this site is great!

• Like 1

I'm in the same boat. I'm an EMT so i'm in the business of hurrying up and waiting. I find myself scouring this site in my down time. Even worse now that we're within a week. I'm actually typing this response from my phone in the ER at the hospital lol

Got you both beat. I'm a tech support supervisor. I sit in front of the computer all day so I have the site open at all times during the work day. I also check before I go to bed at night. Some people might say it's unhealthy.

Got you both beat. I'm a tech support supervisor. I sit in front of the computer all day so I have the site open at all times during the work day. I also check before I go to bed at night. Some people might say it's unhealthy.

Obsession you said??? Nah it can't be true.;)

I for one am thankfull that they changed the way they notified you of a new post on a topic. Before if you had something to say on say 3 different topics they would notify you of each post.My freakin phone was blowin up all day. Now you call follow a post if you want them to let you know...My battery now lasts longer!!

Yea , totally locked in here every chance i get. Sorry for the long winded posts at times but my wife just won't participate in any of my hunting debates.. By the way, how do i get them to stop sending me an e-mail everytime someone responds to a post of mine?

No prob dave.

Paulie, like Elmo, Im an IT guy that spends most of my day in front of a computer, and I have dual screens at work, so the net is always up on one while my work (remote screens, etc) is up on the other. I spend alot of time waiting for software processes to run, so surfing the net helps make watching the paint dry more interesting lol.

Yea , totally locked in here every chance i get. Sorry for the long winded posts at times but my wife just won't participate in any of my hunting debates.. By the way, how do i get them to stop sending me an e-mail everytime someone responds to a post of mine?

Thats a bug by the way, which should be fixed "soon". It should be one notification per followed topic per visit to that topic.

I am not on this site as much as I should be. There are some of the best debates on this site and some of the bickering that happens between members is just hysterical. I am on this site just about everyday from the middle of August until the end of January. Hell I have more posts on this site than I do the huntingpa website.