What time will be in the woods?

nybuckboy

Be in the stand around 6:30........Maybe earlier since I don't think I'll be able to sleep!!!

By 7:00 you should be flapping at the end of your safety strap like a flag if you are hunting western NY....lol.

By the way guys .... seriously ..... you should always wear a safety harness while up in the trees, but from the weather reports that I've been hearing, it really is especially important tomorrow with those high winds. Also, take a quick look up over your head to see what kinds of things might be dead or hanging around up there. I had a little wake-up call last year when I found my ground stand flattened by a huge dead maple within a day after I had been standing there.

Well if it's like it is right now....high winds and gusts ...rain....I'll be out at about 10pm....with the cell phone set for 5a.m. :D;)

or....out at 5am and waiting till sunrise

5 AM? 2 hrs before daylight is a bit extreme but you could sleep in your "stand" from the looks of it