American Flag Howa Precision 6.5 Creedmoor

Really nice rifle here.  Reports are that it is extremely accurate.  Incredible 2 stage trigger (very comparable to my $300 Timney Calvin elite trigger).  Includes internal box mag with floor plate and upgraded external 10rd mag with floor plate.   Also includes a 4-16x50 nikko sterling lighted reticle (adjustable) scope, hard case and bipod.  Perfect gun for serious long distance shooting.  Won it at the QDMA banquet.   Have an AR10 in 6.5 creed and don’t need both.  This is a bolt action.   $950/bo.  Located in Rochester.  

E5CE189E-F1DE-420C-9BA0-75A09ACC1450.jpeg

E9F98A0B-339D-443C-916B-013BD590D540.jpeg

C0B454C6-39FB-4ED3-866C-ED4A7D244DCF.jpeg

9B631AB8-126D-4584-895E-4756CCDC6C02.jpeg

187CD804-7FEE-43ED-864E-B0254A686F79.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

That is a really great deal for all that.  I've always considered the Howa a very underrated rifle.  They are known to be extremely accurate.  They're the company that makes the Weatherby Vanguard series rifle, so they are pretty much one and the same barrel and action.

15 minutes ago, steve863 said:

That is a really great deal for all that.  I've always considered the Howa a very underrated rifle.  They are known to be extremely accurate.  They're the company that makes the Weatherby Vanguard series rifle, so they are pretty much one and the same barrel and action.

I tried to price it with a substantial discount from new even though it is a new rifle. 

1 minute ago, sodfather said:

Just curious did you check with gun shop from where it was donated  to see if they’d buy back or give ya credit?

Not really how it works.  I think QDMA buys the rifles and the local shop does the transfers for free to the new owner.   Its never stock of the shop itself. 

• Like 2

That gun is wayyyyyy more cool than a watch. Plus is wayyyyyyy cheaper
Nah I wish I won it. I was just being facetious. And definitely way cheaper than a watch. I'm probably going to go for one of the Hublot Big Bang Watches when I do get one however

Call Me The Teflon Don

• 1 month later...