2020 NFL Thread

BizCT

WELCOME TO CHAMPIONSHIP SUNDAY!

Today’s revenge win is for the late HOFer Derrick Thomas, Neil Smith, Willie Davis, Christian Okoye, Will Shields, Kimbal Anders, John Alt, Dale Carter And maybe even Joe Montana!

And Sammy Watkins!!!! And Mahomes for not drafting him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

2 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

You got Chiefs and Packers scoring 30pts combined?!? The 2 best offenses? Cut it out!

Both Rodgers and Mahomes, will be shut down by defenses that step up BIG time today. That's my prediction, and I'm sticking to it! I like to think outside the analytical numbers. The games still are played by men with emotion! All the fancy numbers mean nothing!

But...perhaps my prediction is based on emotion???   :derisive:

• Like 2

Both Rodgers and Mahomes, will be shut down by defenses that step up BIG time today. That's my prediction, and I'm sticking to it! I like to think outside the analytical numbers. The games still are played by men with emotion! All the fancy numbers mean nothing!
But...perhaps my prediction is based on emotion???   :derisive:

Lol definitely emotion. I think they’ll
Combine for closer to 60pts than 30pts

Couldn't help yourself huh Biz?  I just want Buffalo to show up and play really well, if the Chefs beat us, so be it.  Already a hell of a season and happy to be where we are.

No Brady in the Superbowl whatever happens please!!

I’d rather chiefs play Bucs than Packers in SB. We can pummel the Bucs again

I’d rather chiefs play Bucs than Packers in SB. We can pummel the Bucs again

So you want the Bills to play the chief’s best with Mahommes....but want the chiefs to get a cheaply SN by facing the Bucs?
Got it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Mafia Mount Up!
Enough said!
LFG!!!

Grampy has spoken! Bills win in convincing fashion! Hope Mahomes doesn't suffer any long term damage from the mess he's about to get himself into today! As Kyle Brandt says in the above video this Defense isn't nice......and they smell blood in the water!

Sammy knows what's up.....get paid to sit out is a safe decision for him today! He has no need for what's about to rain down on the Chefs today!

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

So you want the Bills to play the chief’s best with Mahommes....but want the chiefs to get a cheaply SN by facing the Bucs?
Got it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheaply? I want Mahomes to finish 3-2 career vs Brady instead of 2-2

Mafia Mount Up!
Enough said!
LFG!!!

Grampy has spoken! Bills win in convincing fashion! Hope Mahomes doesn't suffer any long term damage from the mess he's about to get himself into today! As Kyle Brandt says in the above video this Defense isn't nice......and they smell blood in the water!

Sammy knows what's up.....get paid to sit out is a safe decision for him today! He has no need for what's about to rain down on the Chefs today!

Mahomes will be getting off-season surgery for turf toe. Guess that means he won't be very mobile today. Regardless, he’s never lost a game by more than 8pts. So your blowout prediction is comical.

1 minute ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Mahomes will be getting off-season surgery for turf toe. Guess that means he won't be very mobile today. Regardless, he’s never lost a game by more than 8pts. So your blowout prediction is comical.

Just because it never happened, doesn't mean it won't. It WILL happen at some point! Perhaps today?

• Like 1

Wow....for Defending Super Bowl champs that was a weak ass hype video!

That’s the point. 3 championship games in a row. Many more To come. They mean nothing unless you get a ring

Tons of Bills fans in KC I was getting texts last night from KC bars packed with mafia . Can’t believe how easy it was to get tickets for this game . 

Chance to be highest average ticket ever for a championship game because of covid. It might break the Pats/Jags record form a few years ago. Check out this Bills fan. He took a gamble late in season and it worked out perfect. He only
Paid $4K for 6 seats, so $667/ticket. The average sold was over $1,300 as of earlier this week. He basically got a 50% discount. Smart move.

Ken Jaslow had a really good feeling about the Buffalo Bills.

So on Dec. 31 – before the final game of the regular season and before the team even knew its first playoff foe – he paid $4,000 for six tickets to Sunday's AFC championship game in Kansas City. The Chiefs would host as long as they stayed alive in the playoffs, but their opponent was not determined yet.

"Completely rolled the dice for it," said Jaslow, a Bills season ticket holder from downstate who also attended Saturday's divisional playoff game at Bills Stadium.

I heard[mention=770]sodfather[/mention] got a pizza delivered today from the Chiefs. Hope he enjoys it. Grilled chicken, he’s favorite!

I also heard most of the team will text him today.