2020 NFL Thread

BizCT

On 1/28/2021 at 7:05 PM, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Nice article on ESPN today about what chiefs did to Allen. They played 4 big safeties early in case Bills ran but still were able to cover the WR’s. Later in game they switched to more traditional CB’s when they had a big lead. Props to Spagnoulo he fooled Allen/Dabol twice this year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That doesn’t make sense. Bills don’t run the ball. The article is misleading . What they did was play press coverage and were very physical with out skinny smaller receivers and timing was way off. Mix that in with a fantastic defense rush . That’s what happened. 

On 2/3/2021 at 7:29 PM, Biz-R-OWorld said:

At this point in time, if several players on both teams tested positive today, the NFL would just ignore the science. The NFL attitude would be, the show must go on. Damn the torpedo's. 

DWUI (adderol and beers) and hit two stopped cars on side of road ...hospitalizing a child. Not the first run for Andy and his kids and substance issues...sad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Agree...Andy can coach a team but the family is a mess.....very sad that one child was severely hurt in the accident. Guaranteed 20 people inside the Chiefs organization seen this coming a mile away. Wonder how many guys with a rap sheet like his would have ever had a sniff at an NFL linebackers coaching job?

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk