2020 NFL Thread

BizCT

2nd quarter Thoughts:

Chiefs offense looks great. 1 punt thanks to Hill easy drop. Otherwise, it’s been TD every drive.

Chiefs defense looks great. Spagnoulo calling a great game. The punt fumble and 2 dropped INT’s not his fault. Still only Allowed 6 real points to Bills offense.

Game couldn’t have started any worse. I wish it was 21-6 or even 28-6, but 21-12 and we get the ball back to start 2nd half...I’ll take it

483d83ccc6d8c49bfc223be617bd11f7.jpg7fc4cde8d85e62eef5ae19771eb6724f.jpg77c7cccf51eb25b672b9fbf8c05f8ef5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Well the Bills were given 10 points..only took 9. And now they are skating the wrong way fast. I’m not quitting but it was fun while it lasted!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That damn missed XP. Now this doesn’t count as a double Digit comeback. Mahomes
Had 3 of them last postseason

• Like 1

KC made JA look BAD.
Chiefs were better, faster, smarter.
Bills were sleeping with the fishes.

Both times. It happened week 6 also.

More importantly, Eric Fisher is down for Chiefs. Not good. Hes our last starter OL. We down 4 guys so far. He’d be number 5. I can only Imagine if we had all 5 starters on OL

I won't even lie. This feels  sweet! All year people Bashed us for not blowing anyone out. We took Everyone's best shot And won a lot of close games. And we going back to the SB! I still believe Bills (not Steelers) are the next best AFC team

Buffalo looks like asshats with all this bush league BS.

Can we all agree that Tony Romo should never call another game?

I only Remember his career by the botched playoff FG. Joe buck is way worse tho.

Both times. It happened week 6 also.

More importantly, Eric Fisher is down for Chiefs. Not good. Hes our last starter OL. We down 4 guys so far. He’d be number 5. I can only Imagine if we had all 5 starters on OL

Sounds like Fisher is dunzo. No starting OL left. Just need someone to step in 2 weeks

19 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Didn’t the Bills stay in the locker room when they played the national anthem? Terrible.

I wasn't going to mention that but I agree . Doesn't sit well with me .

The Chiefs have opened as a 3-point favorite over the Bucs, but that betting line could change depending on the severity of Fisher’s injury.

I hope he plays but odds are he tore it and dunzo. Between him Schwartz and the doctor who opted out along with other injuries I hope we can sign someone off the street or recent FA. We got 2 weeks to get someone ready

9 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Didn’t the Bills stay in the locker room when they played the national anthem? Terrible.

Did not know Bills sat out the anthem...glad they lost...bush league crap. This  woke stuff gotta stop. NFL in downward spiral.