2020 NFL Thread

BizCT

I said that TOO! His little pinky toe hurts...whaaaaaa

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Turf Toe isn’t an issue? News to me. Remember when the best WR in NFL, Davante Adams had it and could barely move? Mahomes will be fine throwing right but it will come into play throwing left and obviously scrambling. That being said, a 65% Mahomes still beats Buffalo everyday and twice on championship Sunday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

1 hour ago, phade said:

I'll compare him to nearly any opponent of Mike Tyson in his heyday. That guy didn't know what planet he was on. 

Yea, looked bad when he couldn’t walk, then when they showed his eyes... he was in La-La-Land.  I hope it wasnt as bad as it looked. 
And don’t get me wrong, I’d much rather have the Bills face Henne.  

12 minutes ago, sodfather said:

Not a concussion he has a nerve problem with his neck . He passed his first day of tests , and will most likely play . Again over hyped he acted the part perfectly. What’s the name of his charity so we can donate to his cause also after Sunday. 

He has not had any tests yet.......

4 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Turf Toe isn’t an issue? News to me. Remember when the best WR in NFL, Davante Adams had it and could barely move? Mahomes will be fine throwing right but it will come into play throwing left and obviously scrambling. That being said, a 65% Mahomes still beats Buffalo everyday and twice on championship Sunday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

People have actually have had careers cut short cause of turf toe. HOF careers,  but this should not be an issue for a qback unless it is lamar jackson

• Like 2

17 hours ago, sodfather said:

Not a concussion he has a nerve problem with his neck . He passed his first day of tests , and will most likely play . Again over hyped he acted the part perfectly. What’s the name of his charity so we can donate to his cause also after Sunday. 

why would he fake an injury to not play?

His the biggest flopper next to LeBron James

#ThankYouForLessOverzealousModding #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

2 hours ago, The Jerkman said:

His the biggest flopper next to LeBron James

#WeDemandADislikeButton

2 hours ago, cbyzerman said:

That was some acting job then cause he was just about knocked out cold.........

Exactly. Jerkman is lost. he hasn't watched football since he was a "flyer" for pop warner cheerleading

Exactly. Jerkman is lost. he hasn't watched football since he was a "flyer" for pop warner cheerleading
Keep telling yourself whatever makes you feel better as you choke on Mahomes loads as they go down your throat

#WeDemandADislikeButton

22 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

Keep telling yourself whatever makes you feel better as you choke on Mahomes loads as they go down your throat

#WeDemandADislikeButton

Did you watch the games sunday or were you at Homegoods? Be honest. You're just a typical pretend Jets fan who wants to hate on Mahomes because he wins.

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld

Did you watch the games sunday or were you at Homegoods? Be honest. You're just a typical pretend Jets fan who wants to hate on Mahomes because he wins.
I was there with my wife because she needed to get wrapping supplies. As well as we had to do a bunch of returns at other stores. And I watched bits and pieces. Not much but a few mins here and there. And I do not hate Mahomes because he wins I hate him because he's a little bitch. And I dislike Brady because he always destroys the Jets

#WeDemandADislikeButton