2020 NFL Thread

BizCT

4 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Bills have 5 playoff scenarios. Who do you want to play next week if you could choose?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Win or loose I would just like to get the Titans over with. Buffalo is a different team then the last time they met during the season.

2 hours ago, cachemoney said:

I believe only the #1 seeds gets the bye this season since they expanded the playoffs, everyone else plays next week. 

I forgot about that BS.

Honestly, every game this Bills play from here on out it theirs to loose. If they keep clicking I don't see anyone stopping them.

So if Fitz was healthy Tua would have been pulled again right? Making that like 4 out of the last 6 games for him to get pulled? I feel bad for Fitz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tua may have seen his last game in Miami.
Indy wins....Miami is out and so is Tua with the having the #3 draft pic.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

So NFL gave Saints the Sunday game. Helps them with covid. Bills got 1pm Saturday. No night game.

As chiefs fan, I’d rather play Browns than Titans/Ravens....so assuming Bills beat Colts on Saturday I’ll root for browns Sunday

22 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Eagles literally laid down, where are our Giants fans? Is Elmo ok?

You could tell they wanted rivera to make playoffs then Judge...  As soon as he realized they could won that game they pulled hurts......

Terrible look for the Eagles.

Not the Redskins fault, obviously.

The early line favorites are:

Bills -6.5

Seahawks -4.5

Bucs -7.5 (Evans might be ok now) - ROAD TEAM

Ravens -3.5 - ROAD TEAM

Saints -9.5

Steelers -3.5

Rodgers and Brees each only have 1 SB ring, yet they have both had so many amazing teams over the years. It just goes to show how tough the playoffs can be. There are several really good teams in the playoffs this year, but only 1 can win.

Rivers was a gun slinger and love him for that......but I think our DB's will eat him up.
6700 fans even though a small amount will bring a spark to this team. I bet the Bills Hang 40 on them and make a statement. Teams are gonna have to beat us by scoring a ton of they wanna advance through Buffalo!

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, mlammerhirt said:

Rivers was a gun slinger and love him for that......but I think our DB's will eat him up.
6700 fans even though a small amount will bring a spark to this team. I bet the Bills Hang 40 on them and make a statement. Teams are gonna have to beat us by scoring a ton of they wanna advance through Buffalo!

Agree. It's an offensive league now. defense doesn't win championships anymore. Yes, you need a stop or two and maybe a turnover but for the most part in the playoffs you need to score points to win. Last year for the divisional, conference and super bowl games the below were the winning team's point total:

• Divisional (4 games): 28, 27, 28, 51
  • Conference (2 games): 37 and 35
  • Super Bowl (1 game): 31

So that's an average of 33.9 points for the winning team.