2020 NFL Thread

BizCT

Biz your boy took some big hits today!! I'm glad you guys con't the woop my Birds put on the Aint's last week.

Mahomes was taking some hit and also delivering the ball hell of a player.

Yea it’s been rough the past 6-7 weeks. Mitchell Schwartz (all pro RT) hadn’t missed a start in years and he’s been out for 2 months. Our O Line is riddled with injuries and covid opt outs (the doctor). But next man up! We are 13-1, so tough to complain. Mahomes seems to always find a way in these tight games. We’ll miss CEH for sure but hopefully Leveon and Darrell Williams can tag team for some key first downs in playoff games. I’m still pissed Damien Williams opted out. He’s typically a TD machine for us in playoffs.

14-2 seasons are rare, and 15-1 are insanely rare but we got a great shot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

On 12/20/2020 at 8:45 PM, REDNECK4LIFE32 said:

Mahomes was taking some hit and also delivering the ball hell of a player.

I really enjoy watching this kid Mahomes play! A star on and off the field. Looks to be a HOF player at this point, in his young career.

But hoping he has a bad game when they meet up with The Bills, in the playoffs!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

I feel like we are all sleeping on the Colts

None of the potential Bills opponents will be easy outs. Cleveland is balling out, Tua has the Dolphins being super competitive and the upcoming game is going to have weird implications I think when all said and done. The Colts seem to be a good team overall with Rivers not making late game mistakes. The two seed matters IMO really for that second game. Assuming CLE or PIT end up as the 3.

The Titans might be a team that the BIlls want to play to get revenge, but they just don't have an answer for Henry. He'll get a workhorse load in the playoffs and the only way to beat them IMO is to keep him off the field or simply score TDs every possession to force more passing as early in the game as possible.

I wonder how many of these playoff teams are going to rest some of their players . Quite often they do this so the best players don't get injured . We will see in the next two games . 

Belicheck would have Brady dropping back to pass in a 24 point blowout in week 17. It actually cost them Welker one year

1 hour ago, phade said:

None of the potential Bills opponents will be easy outs. Cleveland is balling out, Tua has the Dolphins being super competitive and the upcoming game is going to have weird implications I think when all said and done. The Colts seem to be a good team overall with Rivers not making late game mistakes. The two seed matters IMO really for that second game. Assuming CLE or PIT end up as the 3.

The Titans might be a team that the BIlls want to play to get revenge, but they just don't have an answer for Henry. He'll get a workhorse load in the playoffs and the only way to beat them IMO is to keep him off the field or simply score TDs every possession to force more passing as early in the game as possible.

Titans is who scares me the most besides Bills, as a chiefs fan. Last year down 10-0 and 17-7 to titans i thought it was gonna be a 150yd+ day for Henry and clock management but luckily we held him in check. 

We got Bedlam in the AFC. 8 teams Fighting for 7 spots. 1 team might go 11-5 and not make playoffs. And someone else can be 11-5 and be the 2 seed!

Go chiefs! Win today and clinch the 1 seed and rest for 2 weeks