2020 NFL Thread

BizCT

• 4 weeks later...

Big Ben isn't what he used to be. The on-line held up well.....maybe only gave up one sack for Pitt. His receivers early on couldn't hold onto the ball.....and I agree without their #1 corner Diggs made the backup look like a D3 player.
Bills were also without John Brown........it's a deadly receiving core when healthy. Great win for Allen....he is a stud!

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

So if the Bills should win the Super Bowl, and I realize that's a big IF, where's a good place to stay in Buffalo for the parade? I'm up for three days of alcohol fueled mayhem.
And do I need to bring my own replacement liver or will new livers be distributed?
It will be total Mayhem!

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Steuben Jerry said:

So if the Bills should win the Super Bowl, and I realize that's a big IF, where's a good place to stay in Buffalo for the parade? I'm up for three days of alcohol fueled mayhem.

And do I need to bring my own replacement liver or will new livers be distributed?

Bring your own folding tables to jump onto and crash ! :pleasantry:

26 minutes ago, Steuben Jerry said:

Patrick Mahomes got hurt? In all seriousness, i wish i could attend a playoff game in KC again this january, but doubt that will fly with my wife since i already got covid once. When i went in 2018 it was awesome!

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld

not a buzz saw, when you do well you play better teams. Chiefs for example keep winning division so they place 1st place teams every single year. Bills AFC East division to lose. they should win 11-12 games or Allen is dunzo

Biz Prediction from July! Tonight was # 11 for the Bills!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro