Thursday, 8/13 GTG (SENY)

BizCT

Tacks...you out there?!?

Mama Crappy says this morning after using my car to drop off kid at crew, “You have some explaining to do about last night?”
Me-“huh? I only had a handful of beers?!?”
Her “well than how do you explain some giant mans sweaty shirt on the floor of you backseat covered in Crabtastic coupons for free seafood. Is there something you need to tell me?!?”
b7bf6f76d3e2a88aa4009a1ef52c5f23.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Haha 3

53 minutes ago, crappyice said:

Tacks...you out there?!?

Mama Crappy says this morning after using my car to drop off kid at crew, “You have some explaining to do about last night?”
Her “well than how do you explain some giant mans sweaty shirt on the floor of you backseat covered in Crabtastic coupons for free seafood. Is there something you need to tell me?!?”

is that a WNY ice scraper too? I can't believe he carries that in August. #LakeEffect

• Like 2

Hahaha, I wound up having to work up in the Catskills and didn’t finish till close to 7pm by the time I got down it wouldn’t have made sense.

Lol not afraid of the Rona. I see more people in a day than most.

Pretty sure you would have still arrived BEFORE AT’s standard 2-3 hour fashionably late arrival!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, crappyice said:

Tacks...you out there?!?

What happens in terrytown stays in terrytown

• Like 1

Tacks...you out there?!?

b7bf6f76d3e2a88aa4009a1ef52c5f23.jpg&key=63c6cec349cf5158ee43aba8d4a311b3ea0d2df7b0618f01d676517cd3ad301d

Why does this keep happening!?!? Use the money you save for new nocks, I won't be so kind next time lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 2

Me
And crappy didn't get a social distanced selfie with Olivia...

And Nicole was there too, could have made for easy pic. We blew it. When can you come back?

8 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

And Nicole was there too, could have made for easy pic. We blew it. When can you come back?

Ill have to move some things around but if it works for Chris lets target this Thursday at 1. I can leave at 6:30, pic takes a minute, and Im back here by 7:15PM. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ill have to move some things around but if it works for Chris lets target this Thursday at 1. I can leave at 6:30, pic takes a minute, and Im back here by 7:15PM. 

Perfect - I will leave Hingham at 9:00. Should be back for pre-Grandma Boston’s birthday dinner cocktails by 4:30. I may need to take a dip in the pool to freshen up.

c729485bd127abb36d81878d20c7b913.jpg

• Like 2

I disagree- her motherly instinct kicked in and ferreted Liv away from a clear “stranger danger” situation. If she was present when Jerky showed up I am certain that pic would not have happened!

• Like 1

Perfect - I will leave Hingham at 9:00. Should be back for pre-Grandma Boston’s birthday dinner cocktails by 4:30. I may need to take a dip in the pool to freshen up.

c729485bd127abb36d81878d20c7b913.jpg&key=545ec7d8afe498720f042cda282ea508b428092836c30d74562a706ea8a9241b

Get out of my uncle in laws old stomping ground!

#LessOverzealousMods #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

I disagree- her motherly instinct kicked in and ferreted Liv away from a clear “stranger danger” situation. If she was present when Jerky showed up I am certain that pic would not have happened!

Oh she loves me. If she was present she'd have joined in! She offered to cook me some food last time. She's absolutely lovely

#WeDemandADislikeButton

On 8/18/2020 at 9:37 AM, The Jerkman said:

The shorts have black sides dingleberry and I wear my camo Crocs so nobody can see my feet. And they're Badass!c4c6f3f65fb5c3a4394cfc12faf5c16a.jpg

#WeDemandADislikeButton

Only grown men I know who wears Crocs are also the types that have man buns and say things like "gnarly"!