Season results so far

G-Man

Well so far this season we have taken 4 buck and 6 doe of the property, Highlights included a nice 8 taken with bow a friends best buck so far. and a friends daughter's first deer a nice fat doe that just flopped to her complete amazement and startled gasp of holy crap! The rest othe the buck were a half rack 8 and a 4pt and a spike!. Athe the doe taken so far have been adults. Almost everyone has meat in the freezer so far. with 2 exceptions. A friends son who hasnt taken a shot yet, and another friend who missed 4 buck and a doe with bow long story but he needed to practice sitting while shooting a bow and it wasnt untill season was almost over before we figured out what he was doing after treaing his bow and sights down several times tryin to find the problem!! . With 1 more week and my favorite muzzloader season coming we should be able to reach the target of 10 doe and 6 buck failry easily. I'm finially over this infection and strained ligaments so i am looking to getting most of the rest of the season in!!

Dave6x6 yes i have a few big ones on camera saw the big 10 pt opening morning of gun at 7am 50 yards over the neighbors property line..had to let it walk as i don't have permission to hunt there and wasn't sunrise either :) although i could clearly see it as it stood for a minute while chasing a doe. These are from a group of 8 guys plus 2 kids. It sounds crazy but we have taken 263deer off this property since 93' 83 being antlered bucks. and yes there were a lot of small ones... :)

Edited by G-Man

Dave6x6 yes i have a few big ones on camera saw the big 10 pt opening morning of gun at 7am 50 yards over the neighbors property line..had to let it walk as i don't have permission to hunt there and wasn't sunrise either :) although i could clearly see it as it stood for a minute while chasing a doe. These are from a group of 8 guys plus 2 kids. It sounds crazy but we have taken 263deer off this property since 93' 83 being antlered bucks. and yes there were a lot of small ones... :)

G-man, Sounds like an awesome place and a great bunch of guys to hunt with. Been thinking about that pear tree buck since you put those pics up earlier in the yr. 263 deer sounds like alot of good memories to me. Congrats and good luck the rest of the way.

took 4 pt. opening day was a real trophy as me and my father both took bucks that sat. then had a really nice 10 pt let me get within 15yrds of him in a crp field then get up and walk broadside across said field stopping at about 80yrds before going into the hardwoods on thanksgiving. also took a doe last sat.